[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do you fly back?

16h15 but will see if I can get an earlier flight. But highly doubt I will be able to.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Not stupid but difficult perhaps. Don't ride the race route though.

Is the fire in Houtsbay under control? I can imagine the fire and that wind together..... you don't want that on your route.

Would it be stupid to do some cycling on my own today?

Road bike is back on its hanger. Time to strap my numbers to the MTB and head off for a Sunday ride.

Was set to guide a first timer today so taking him out to make sure he'll be back next year.

What are you all doing for the rest of the day?

Wondering if you are gonna tell the folks back home that South Africans are scared of wind and dont ride like Flandriens?

Go back to your hotels, and hit the buffet breakfast hard. That's what I would do.

Nothing like comfort eating to ease the disappointment.

post-7-0-21890700-1489303624_thumb.jpg

I am more upset at waking at 3h15 this morning than losing a few bucks. Honest. 

Edited by Moridin

Wondering if you are gonna tell the folks back home that South Africans are scared of wind and dont ride like Flandriens?

:-)

Nee man! I love South - Africa. And if I can't ride like a flandrien, then maybe I should drink like a Belgian :lol: