[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

URGENT UPDATE! Due to extreme weather conditions, the #CycleTour2017 has regrettably been cancelled. Please do not approach the start of the Cycle Tour

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

URGENT UPDATE! Due to extreme weather conditions, the #CycleTour2017 has regrettably been cancelled. Please do not approach the start of the Cycle Tour

The right call imo. Telling riders to judge whether its safe or not was not a clever call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just heard the news.. SO happy I decided to sell my entry. So very sad for my mates who went down for the very first time.

Organizers are going to have a poo-storm coming their way, good luck to them.

:eek:

yoh....

all the prep and logistics. eish...

gaan kry maar 'n bier mense. 

How many international guys flew in ...4000. ..they say. ...this is not good.....instead of having legendary stories to tell peeps back home.....now it's gonna be about protests and wind.....Ai. ...????

That sucks....

I sold my entry but not because of anything other than the fact that they wanted me to start at 09:45...

So, I'm actual glad I did now....

Sorry to those folk that drove/flew/rode to the start line.... and to the foreigners, welcome to the Cape doctor... #eish

'What am I gonna do now.... I've been carbo-loading since Thursday'

Another chirp in the parking lot

Tell him to go unload.... there's always a chance he could take a ride in the opposite direction towards Chappies and back, maybe do a couple of laps to and fro...

Route's been shortened!....my second tour, again no 109km :'-(

Hey, Belgian One ????

I'm confused. One report talks of the road surface being damaged by protestors, another that the race was cancelled due to wind.

It's both....