[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

Problem Saving
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DetailTrackerEntries_DetailTrackerPeople1". The conflict occurred in database "Eventi", table "dbo.DetailTrackerPerson", column 'DetailTrackerPersonID'. The statement has been terminated.

:eek:

Problem Saving
The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DetailTrackerEntries_DetailTrackerPeople1". The conflict occurred in database "Eventi", table "dbo.DetailTrackerPerson", column 'DetailTrackerPersonID'. The statement has been terminated.

:eek:

'Save aborted. No tracker detail found for A71F1E63-9A7C-4704-BF34-43EF1A35CD5F

i then click ok and BOOM....

"The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DetailTrackerEntries_DetailTrackerPeople1". The conflict occurred in database "Eventi", table "dbo.DetailTrackerPerson", column 'DetailTrackerPersonID'. The statement has been terminated"

EISH, Met Eish ya, Met Eish....

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DetailTrackerEntries_DetailTrackerPeople1". The conflict occurred in database "Eventi", table "dbo.DetailTrackerPerson", column 'DetailTrackerPersonID'. The statement has been terminated"

As well. Both PPA and CTCT site seem to be down as well. Sitting on the phone for 40 mins so far with RaceTec / CTCT. Not a great look there guys. 

Got the exact same just after clicking on save!

Got the exact same just after clicking on save!

Problem is you can't save and log out and come back later just to see if is up and running again, You have to do it from ther start again.(Not that it takes more than 2mins, But just saying, what a lus)

Just spoke to the CTCT. Apparently loads of people trying to access the system on the first day has broken it. They seem surprised that everyone is trying to apply on the first day. 

They are trying to fix it but the offical word is 'don't bother trying today'. My official word was 'try taking the site offline while you're trying to fix it if it doesn't work and put a splash screen up saying 'it's not working' until you fix it'. 

Edited by hellocolour

Same here...is it too much to ask for just one year's plain sailing with the entry process? Could someone please calculate how much working / productive time is wasted every year in trying to enter? ;-)

WTF, this is their 40th year, its 2016, surely they know what sort of site traffic to expect....??? :cursing:

hmmmm.....

For assistance, please email info@cycletour.co.za, or call 087 820 7223. Reference Number: WEB-3761-495674

Edited by capediver

Yeah, it's working!! 

Your application has now been submitted.

Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your Entry.

You will be notified from 29 August 2016 whether you were successful in your application or not.

For further assistance please contact: 

Cape Town Cycle Tour Events Office
info@cycletour.co.za
+27 87 820 7223

Renewed my PPA membership for this ****, again.

Same here...is it too much to ask for just one year's plain sailing with the entry process? Could someone please calculate how much working / productive time is wasted every year in trying to enter? ;-)

Pretty sure we should get a discount the following year.

Your application has now been submitted.

Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your Entry.

You will be notified from 29 August 2016 whether you were successful in your application or not.

For further assistance please contact: 

Cape Town Cycle Tour Events Office
info@cycletour.co.za
+27 87 820 7223