[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

With all the "successful" lotto entries completed, I foresee 1 helluva influx of bikes on the roads starting this weekend... LOL..

It's almost like "well i have entered(even though not yet guaranteed) so i might aswell start training now"

Good Luck with the Lotto all, Just remem, if you are unsuccessful, there will be plenty entries for sale in the classifides, ranging from R510 to like R1000 from the chancers because they KNOW there are guys out there who are just desperate to ride...

Be safe on the roads guys and dont forget to greet ALL cyclists you pass and also your helmets, we do not want another 15(minimum) topics posted because of this... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be safe on the roads guys and dont forget to greet ALL cyclists you pass and also your helmets, we do not want another 15(minimum) topics posted because of this... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And very importantly save yourself from being disliked because you "ride in black cycling gear, to match their (your) matt black bike and black helmet, with no red or white light on (your) their bike!"

Likewise!

Glad to hear. Can we make a deal to work together to try and beat our kids just one more time?  ;)

Edit: Meaning, can we try to ride a faster time than them! Before I get into trouble with the family violence police! :whistling:  

Edited by DJR

Glad to hear. Can we make a deal to work together to try and beat our kids just one more time?  ;)

Edit: Meaning, can we try to ride a faster time than them! Before I get into trouble with the family violence police! :whistling:  

Deal! Having to put up with the gloating for another year will kill me.

Puleeze.

Complaining about the entry fee, is as much a part of the overall Argus experience, as is huffing and puffing it up Suikerbossie.

The need to bitch is visceral, and it won't be denied -already the complaints have already moved on to the application process, and soon they will escalate to the invitation / selection process.

My personal favourites are the complaints on the expo , and that ultimate pearler, the woeful goodie bag. I say bring it on, vent your spleen, and enjoy. But, nobody gives a ****

ah ha, now you have given me an idea.

part of the entry process needs to include links to the number of complaints about the suspect and unfair entry process you made on the hub in order to get an entry

IT'S OFFICIAL: In case you missed the radio broadcast today, David Bellairs from the Cape Town Cycle Tour Trust today confirmed on air that PPA members who were paid up 'by a certain date' (15 August), will receive a guaranteed entry to the 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour. So, PPA members - remember to enter before 16h00 on 23 August!

just entered my 20th or so argus.

I did note that in the long line of 'i accept' tickboxes was one about a medical questionairre.

Ha Ha, like i'm definitely filling that one in properly.

So, anyone get there confirmations yet?

Did they not say the 29th only

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Did they not say the 29th only

"Paid-up PPA members will receive confirmation of their successful entry within 24 hours after the applications have closed.  "

Edited by Karman de Lange

Paid-up PPA members will receive confirmation of their successful entry within 24 hours after the applications have closed.

Oeps. My non-PPA bad