[Event] 2017 Cape Town Cycle Tour - Argus

Bianchisti

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And my dad's application is in as well :)

I know we've got a number of days, but surely they realise most people will try to apply on the first day (those who don't want to forget), or the last day (those who remember on the last day)

Application completed.

Can be wrong on this, but with such an entry price tag soon everybody will receive reminder e mails to still enter for the event as there is still limited places available…?. Something like all the Jock e mails  I received from  ASG…LOL :ph34r: 

I hope for better luck this time , last Year I paid 2K for My entry , The money went for a good cause though . I rode for  Charity . 

Your application has now been submitted.

Please note: This is not a guarantee or confirmation of your Entry.

You will be notified from 29 August 2016 whether you were successful in your application or not.

For further assistance please contact: 

Cape Town Cycle Tour Events Office
info@cycletour.co.za
+27 87 820 7223

What I dont get about people complaining about the price, it is like they are forced to enter. FOMO kicks in and they HAVE to enter. You have a choice, either ride or dont ride. Spend your money on this or something else.

If you dont like the price then dont enter. You have a choice to enter or not enter. Simple.

Puleeze.

Complaining about the entry fee, is as much a part of the overall Argus experience, as is huffing and puffing it up Suikerbossie.

The need to bitch is visceral, and it won't be denied -already the complaints have already moved on to the application process, and soon they will escalate to the invitation / selection process.

My personal favourites are the complaints on the expo , and that ultimate pearler, the woeful goodie bag. I say bring it on, vent your spleen, and enjoy. But, nobody gives a ****

Edited by Harryn

Puleeze.

Complaining about the entry fee, is as much a part of the overall Argus experience, as is huffing and puffing it up Suikerbossie.

The need to bitch is visceral, and it won't be denied -already the complaints have already moved on to the application process, and soon they will escalate to the invitation / selection process.

My personal favourites are the complaints on the expo , and that ultimate pearler, the woeful goodie bag. I say bring it on, vent your spleen, and enjoy.

Oohh and the complaints about the seeding.... The organisers just don't have an eye for talent & ability...

Applied in 2 minutes, for the whole of Team DJR, was a doddle! Obviously I picked the right line!

I followed your line an entered me and the missus without any issues. Man this is a world class event organised by a world class organisation!! Bring it on!! :clap:

(this should guarantee me an entry :whistling: )

Just asking... but isn't your entry sponsored....

You want to sponsor me? I should be good for a sub 2h95... I'm an above average sized, slow moving billboard... and I've got 7.5 twitter followers  :P