• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does group 2f usually do?

World Weather says this. So there's going to be some wind

attachicon.gifweather.png

but with the wind, who knows.  the crosswinds can get a bit nasty.

Sorry if covered before, but cant seem to find on CTCT page...... can someone else collect my number etc? There is mention that you must take your Racetec chip with you? 94.7 was pretty much easy as long as you had the barcode of the other person..... is CTCT same? Share some info please okes?

Sorry if covered before, but cant seem to find on CTCT page...... can someone else collect my number etc? There is mention that you must take your Racetec chip with you? 94.7 was pretty much easy as long as you had the barcode of the other person..... is CTCT same? Share some info please okes?

Yes.  Just give them the race number (which should be emailed/SMSed to you), and your chip (just in case).  I always end up collecting for everybody at my office - never had a problem.

Yes.  Just give them the race number (which should be emailed/SMSed to you), and your chip (just in case).  I always end up collecting for everybody at my office - never had a problem.

They very sticky about giving away numbers without chips.

They very sticky about giving away numbers without chips.

Isn't the chip just to get into the expo?

Isn't the chip just to get into the expo?

It is, but collecting my parcel of joy last year, there was someone being very upset that he had to have all three of his familys chips. Maybe it depends who you get.

They also scan the chip, to verify details and to see if it actually works.

You do know that some of those chips are only used once a year.... :whistling:  :ph34r:

Makes for easy sliding down hospital bend.

Also, if you overcook it going down Chappies (on the last right hand corner going into Hout Bay) and you hit one of the manhole covers and go over the edge...........you don't get any wetter than you already are. :ph34r:  ;)

So it turns out 2nd lap registration closed last week. Oops...

"Official" 2nd lap registration closed  :ph34r:

It is, but collecting my parcel of joy last year, there was someone being very upset that he had to have all three of his familys chips. Maybe it depends who you get.

Did you need a chip when you fetched your "bundle of joy" recently? :D