Discomfort likely related to saddle height

Also, incorrect positioning of cleats can be hell on the knees 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, incorrect positioning of cleats can be hell on the knees

So I ignored everyone and went for the fit at Bike Mob. Neville Cragg sorted me out. Mostly cleat position.

He also moved my saddle forward a bit and dropped it a Teenie bit. But the main change was the cleat position. We'll see tomorrow.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Windguru and YR.

When multiple sources agree, you know there will not be much change.

Time to put back those 50 and 80mm carbon rims on the shelf.

Edited by Moridin

Oh well if it's windy then my 3:30 is very unlikely indeed - your hat is safe this year Moridin

Windguru and YR.

When multiple sources agree, you know there will not be much change.

Time to put back those 50 and 80mm carbon rims on the shelf.

Still have not received my seeding after buying a substitution :(

That's odd. They said 3rd of March; I certainly got mine yesterday...

However, using Racetec, you can see your seeding(or Billygoat could see my seeding 2nd of March already) I've got trouble navigating Racetec's site but am sure someone could help

Got sorta a test run this weekend @ITU Abu Dhabi...will let you know....shot!

So had to forego the fixie @ the ITU....heavy scrutineering was as expected....also course had lots of sharp switchbacks and double backs that would have been hell on a fixie....sooooo carbon Spaz was pulled out at the last minute...10th place in Sprint team event....fixie still in for the Argus......flying in Sat AM see ya all in the chutes!

post-35907-0-28936000-1488649514_thumb.jpeg

Edited by capediver

So I ignored everyone and went for the fit at Bike Mob. Neville Cragg sorted me out. Mostly cleat position.

He also moved my saddle forward a bit and dropped it a Teenie bit. But the main change was the cleat position. We'll see tomorrow.

Take it easy out there dude......

Wunderground agrees: Southeasterly from 25km/h in the early morning to 35km/h in the afternoon. Eina. :( 

By Thursday / Friday we'll have a pretty accurate forecast. 7 days I see as 50% accurate, 5 days as 70% accurate, 3 days as 90% accurate, but remember, this is Cape Town and looking out the window on Argus morning is the only 100% accurate forecast you will get, and then it will only stay accurate for a few hours anyway. ;)