That one annoying cyclist....

Mojoman

A while back I came across a roadie who was taking up the whole lane and riding like a complete d-bag. When I addressed his behaviour with him, this was his response:

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss153/Patch-elicious/Black_zpsggtdhipv.jpg

So sad that guys like this have to spoil it for the rest of us.

what a spaz!  :ph34r:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some really cool guys who live in Krugersdorp! LTG is one of them! :clap:

But has it occurred to anyone that he Cradle is in Krugersdorp. This clearly explains the prevalence of the odd Pre-Homo-Sapien homonid driving around and whacking some stupid comments out on FB. At least the pre-historic chick can drive and take photos and most likely post on FB at the same time thereby proving that since the beginning, women could multi-task.

I'm sure no-one was endangered by her snapping pics while driving... 

Ag another interesting read on a Monday afternoon. Seems the chick that posted the FB post either had an off weekend or her husband or boyfriend is an avid cyclists and spending more time riding his bike then....complete the post

Happy Monday

A while back I came across a roadie who was taking up the whole lane and riding like a complete d-bag. When I addressed his behaviour with him, this was his response:

Classy. I guess you would have to call him a dirty roadie or something?

A true MTB will always obey the rules. even when off road, single file, keeping left and no crossing the middle lane grass island

post-7-0-03863000-1474293498_thumb.jpg

Am sure that is the lesser spotted ignoranustwatikus more commonly known as ....DHead

I don't think you should kick up too much of a fuss over this oke, Darwin will sort him out shortly.

Two more Darwin candidates were spotted in the Cradle on Saturday morning whilst on my way to Breedts by car.

The Cradle was very  busy with large groups generally keeping left and behaving themselves. At no stage was I held up by more than a second or two. Nonetheless, on the way up to the caves on a stretch with a solid white line,  I held back until the line indicated that I could pass and that no car was approaching from the front.

As I passed the group and without him looking back, a guy peeled off and threw a U-turn straight accross my path.

A brief blip on my hooter was met with invective that would have made RSM Bekker blush. I am sure he got a big fright, but immediately going onto the attack was a douche move.

The number of assholes cycling is directly proportional to the number of assholes behind a steering wheel. 

A good indicator of this value is the number of near misses while cycling, encountered from people with a bike rack and/or stay wider of the rider sticker on the back.

Bonus points for family stickers, no wider rider sticker and/or bike rack equates a level asshole percentage. 

It was down Hekpoort. The cyclist was obviously faster than the cellphone wielding driver, so he overtook.

We also had traffic down the hill with drivers overtaking us on a solid line just before the downhill only to brake heavily in front of us. We clocked 90km/h on that section.

And no, I didn't have time to take a pic.

Two more Darwin candidates were spotted in the Cradle on Saturday morning whilst on my way to Breedts by car.

The Cradle was very  busy with large groups generally keeping left and behaving themselves. At no stage was I held up by more than a second or two. Nonetheless, on the way up to the caves on a stretch with a solid white line,  I held back until the line indicated that I could pass and that no car was approaching from the front.

As I passed the group and without him looking back, a guy peeled off and threw a U-turn straight accross my path.

A brief blip on my hooter was met with invective that would have made RSM Bekker blush. I am sure he got a big fright, but immediately going onto the attack was a douche move.

If you had been going flat out, he would have heard that V8 coming.... just saying.

Cars will always get annoyed with cyclists. It about guilt if you ask me. A koeksisters guzzling motorist that has been told by their doctor that they must lose weight and get some exercise comes up behind a person on a bike. The cyclist is a reminder and an insult. A slap in the face. That cyclist is doing what they should be doing but don't have the discipline to do.

They not going to blow you kisses after that.

A true MTB will always obey the rules. even when off road, single file, keeping left and no crossing the middle lane grass island

no no, I call for a steering committee to investigate this. And we need to go for a ride to discuss the agenda first and who to appoint to the committee, because this image is either photoshoped or it is a propaganda set up of the state to show us most riders just pedal along and cant give a darn.

What is interesting is the amount of females commenting that don't seem to like cyclists. Seems our legs are not doing the trick....

No, the women are just jealous 'cos our legs are smoother and shapelier than theirs, and we have toned backsides, unlike the potato shaped blob of a husband they have that never leaves the couch.

Archived