Strong moving goal posts, where did 10% come from? I would charge you R10k for each month if I was a coach, the additional surcharge is for dealing with your pathetic attitude. Hows that sound?

no problem , as long as the results do the talking and not the empty promises :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep agree..... if you are a 5kw/kg then you up there as a Div III Pro and knocking on the door of European racing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/speedygiuliano/powerprofile.gif

what happened to all the jokes now?

Few numbers get thrown around and all of a sudden everyone is all serious again :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

ok ok, goal is 4wpkg :thumbup:

I know, because if it was, you wouldnt be getting dropped....

hence coach needed.

So

1k per 5% ? you in?

You have a wealth of information at your fingertips, a whole bunch of hubbers who would have been happy to provide you with advice for free. Instead you have taken to acting like a right prat. I doubt you will get your 4w/kg any time soon. Most power to weight calculations don't take into account additional weight contained in the head due to being unbearably obnoxious.

You have a wealth of information at your fingertips, a whole bunch of hubbers who would have been happy to provide you with advice for free. Instead you have taken to acting like a right prat. I doubt you will get your 4w/kg any time soon. Most power to weight calculations don't take into account additional weight contained in the head due to being unbearably obnoxious.

giphy.gif

I blame this all on strava :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

WRT establishing ones FTP, would it be better to do it on my road bike with a power meter or on a wattbike/indoor trainer?

Edited by Winstonian1984

lol, good 1 :thumbup:

So seeing that I have this problem.. do you reckon I need to increase my hours training per week, or incorporate more intervals ?

Edited by Stricker

I blame this all on strava :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

WRT establishing ones FTP, would it be better to do it on my road bike with a power meter or on a wattbike/indoor trainer?

Establish it on the bike/device that you will be doing most of your interval training on.

The number itself is less relevant than the consistency of the device used.

what happened to all the jokes now?

Few numbers get thrown around and all of a sudden everyone is all serious again :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

ok ok, goal is 4wpkg :thumbup:

I guess your "that guy" on the Whats App training groups?

Edit : Grammer

Edited by Wil6

lol, good 1 :thumbup:

So seeing that I have this problem.. do you reckon I need to increase my hours training per week, or incorporate more intervals ?

I would assume the easiest would be reducing the 'additional weight contained in the head due to being unbearably obnoxious' and that costs nothing in money or effort (well maybe in your case it would)  :whistling: