Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time is live coverage today?

Daily from 9 if not mistaken. Winners might be finished by then. Shortened day will make it even harder now for teams like Topeak and Bulls to claw their way back.

Reckon tomorrow will be fierce out there

Daily from 9 if not mistaken. Winners might be finished by then. Shortened day will make it even harder now for teams like Topeak and Bulls to claw their way back.

Reckon tomorrow will be fierce out there

On the website they just went live

Watched the prolog last night on pvr and must say I'm very impressed by the tv coverage.... with all the helicopter and ebike footage it really is world class.... or the best I've seen wrt mtb coverage... just as good or better than TDF and giro

Edit:

Would be perfect if they showed some footage of the mid to back of the pack riders

Imo

Watched the prolog last night on pvr and must say I'm very impressed by the tv coverage.... with all the helicopter and ebike footage it really is world class.... or the best I've seen wrt mtb coverage... just as good or better than TDF and giro

Edit:

Would be perfect if they showed some footage of the mid to back of the pack riders

Imo

Could not agree with you more, would be great to keep the coverage going a bit longer as seeing fellow hubbers and weekend warriors finish the race would be most welcome. But assuming it is a cost and logistics thing

Can't believe the attitude of people on here. You're not even riding but you're in essence calling those who are riding pussies.

I always judge the difficulty by looking at the pro's. They were absolutely knackered yesterday, majority of them. I can only imagine how the amateurs must have felt.

It's all good telling people to htfu but heat can be extremely dangerous. Would you go outside and ride your bike in blazing 40 degree plus sun? Stop criticizing and rather support these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My brother in law got pulled off the course by Dr yesterday at water point 3.

Mate of mine in hospital with kidney failure.Both have finished Epic before and have trained properly.

Both saying hospitals were full with riders.

Could not agree with you more, would be great to keep the coverage going a bit longer as seeing fellow hubbers and weekend warriors finish the race would be most welcome. But assuming it is a cost and logistics thing

Ditto. It's great seeing how the pro's do it,but I also want to see the "normal" people tough it out

My brother in law got pulled off the course by Dr yesterday at water point 3.

Mate of mine in hospital with kidney failure.Both have finished Epic before and have trained properly.

Both saying hospitals were full with riders.

Im really sorry to hear that.

Ditto. It's great seeing how the pro's do it,but I also want to see the "normal" people tough it out

I agree,

Archived