Stage 2's paincave

With the summer oven on ☀️

102 kms

2350 m ascent

9.5 hrs cut-off

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone translate ? BONUS, where are you?

"Friends, This stage of the Epic - 102km, 2300m climbing. He thinks it's one of the toughest stages of this race because of the heat. Then he talks about it being like riding on the Beach  . . . . They are both feeling good about riding again tomorrow"

:-)

"Friends, This stage of the Epic - 102km, 2300m climbing. He thinks it's one of the toughest stages of this race because of the heat. Then he talks about it being like riding on the Beach . . . . They are both feeling good about riding again tomorrow"

:-)

Good stuff. Many thx

They are riding with no pressure.. must be a nice change for both of them..after many many years of racing..now they get to ride. Sure they ride fast but under no pressure to perform

Any of our local hubber spot them in A batch?

You can't ride along side them and not have a chat .

Serious Okes. If I had to take on tomorrows stage after the brutal affair of today. I would seriously wonder if I have the mental make up for this.

Serious Okes. If I had to take on tomorrows stage after the brutal affair of today. I would seriously wonder if I have the mental make up for this.

Ja I don't think I could do it.. battling that one crater cruise in that heat the one year was enough for me and that had almost no climbing and nothing technical.. I couldn't do it the next day and the next and the next with the profiles that await them.

Some will be battling the clock every day

Maybe more riders should invest in full face helmets looking at the amount of facial injuried.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Maybe more riders should invest in quark shockwizz rather than quark power meters?

Okay I'll go to bed now. No more stirring for tonight.

Maybe more riders should invest in quark shockwizz rather than quark power meters?

Okay I'll go to bed now. No more stirring for tonight.

I know someone who has one.....

Ja I don't think I could do it.. battling that one crater cruise in that heat the one year was enough for me and that had almost no climbing and nothing technical.. I couldn't do it the next day and the next and the next with the profiles that await them.

Some will be battling the clock every day

Dunno Gen ..erator. I think you would klap it.

Dunno Gen ..erator. I think you would klap it.

You've been smoking the good stuff ne.[emoji6]

One day suffer yeah I could manage that.. 8 days.. no I will just have a pity. party.

Just watched the hi lites package on SS. Flippen machines. Everybody, not just the pro's but everybody taking part. #absolutelegenends

Just watched the hi lites package on SS. Flippen machines. Everybody, not just the pro's but everybody taking part. #absolutelegenends

Especially the amateurs.. these are the real warriors.. the guys that have spent months trying to fit in training in between jobs and family life..those guys that have the later starts and ride in the worst weather conditions trying to make cut off..

Apparently 74 teams DNF today not sure how many of those didn't make cut of..but that's a big number for 1 day.

Especially the amateurs.. these are the real warriors.. the guys that have spent months trying to fit in training in between jobs and family life..those guys that have the later starts and ride in the worst weather conditions trying to make cut off..

Apparently 74 teams DNF today not sure how many of those didn't make cut of..but that's a big number for 1 day.

+1

Archived