Absa Cape Epic 2017

Acerunner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a roadie, I don't like getting dirty!

fd80d6e170900cdf171cac5d638aeb3f.jpg

Almost at the top of the climb

ccd11f40871b403b40f6538319906329.jpg

Around water point one

e3ba3f7611e32970e7bc61edfb2ce50b.jpg

Cool ride today dude ????????

Sorri can't help it

I love the heat, but there were some frazzled Europeans out there...

Damn. These athletes have my respect. To be going at it for that long/speeds, it is not in me....

P.s... why is everyone so pre-occupied with the skill levels of the riders??? It is a bloody (pun intended) marathon event, NOT enduro or XCO...

P.ss... Nino should realize that he must keep his line. He caused that crash in that short vid....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is there a way to hide all the 'moaner' comments about the streaming, tracking etc? Of the 370 new comments since yesterday, there seems to be over 300 of them. Impossible to get a feel for the action with all the whinging going on in the background[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is there a way to hide all the 'moaner' comments about the streaming, tracking etc? Of the 370 new comments since yesterday, there seems to be over 300 of them. Impossible to get a feel for the action with all the whinging going on in the background[emoji6]

Ahh the ironic moaning about moaning post [emoji1]

Just joking.

I'm actually a bit worried about the following few days. Tomorrow like today. Then rain forecasted after that.

Strength to all the riders!! Think how epic if you push through!

Some of the falls

Looks like the lady took the fall when she had her hand in her rear pocket...

Been there, done that. Just shows how brutal the conditions were today, pros risking crashes to eat etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is that if you don't moan things don't change. Like today when the Epic live updates stopped reporting about the ladies race until someone reminded them on twitter :P

Problem is that if you don't moan things don't change. Like today when the Epic live updates stopped reporting about the ladies race until someone reminded them on twitter :P

Bottom line is I stopped reading after moan post #100, turns out watching the SS highlights is more fun than trying to work through this fred ;)

Can anyone translate ? BONUS, where are you?

Ek was binne in my moer gewees. Liewe Bliksem wat n *** race. Dit is moer warm en droog.

Ek is klaar met hierdie ***.

My pleasure

LOL. I believe it was Gen who started it. . . . .

"She started it Dad!!!"

Man - it's like being at home with my little sister again :-)

Ek was binne in my moer gewees. Liewe Bliksem wat n *** race. Dit is moer warm en droog.

My pleasure

Hehehe ????????????

My pleasure

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Apologies if already mentioned here.... Sauser saying that the crash had ripped the valve right out the rim. That's why they had to put a toooooob.

Archived