Introducing the Imbi Bike Saver

News bot

1 hour ago, Bira said:

🥲

PM me, i have a set i can let go for R300ish, Havent used them since getting a platform rack. Think i used them less than 5 times to be honest. Just need to find them in storage first.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

PM me, i have a set i can let go for R300ish, Havent used them since getting a platform rack. Think i used them less than 5 times to be honest. Just need to find them in storage first.

If @Bira does not take them, I am keen for them

On 7/21/2024 at 4:01 PM, Bira said:

Anyone know where i can still get these? Thule sell something similar but at a ridiculous price

Hi Bira. Yes we did do a deal with Thule on this product so it is now exclusively available through them. If you don't come right, have a look at Mellow Velo cycles in Fourways, they had a set or two in store when i was there last in June.

3 hours ago, thebob said:

If @Bira does not take them, I am keen for them

See above post - you could alternatively try Mellow Velo

17 hours ago, Bikalot said:

Hi Bira. Yes we did do a deal with Thule on this product so it is now exclusively available through them. If you don't come right, have a look at Mellow Velo cycles in Fourways, they had a set or two in store when i was there last in June.

"deal" wait, does that mean that Thule bought the company/product or just licences the design? 

looks like company just went quiet

https://www.facebook.com/imbicompany/

Edited by Shebeen

On 7/23/2024 at 9:45 AM, Shebeen said:

"deal" wait, does that mean that Thule bought the company/product or just licences the design? 

looks like company just went quiet

https://www.facebook.com/imbicompany/

Hi Shebeen.

The Imbi Bike Saver was a product/brand of BIKALOT, without being able to go into the specifics of it here, we have a deal with Thule and where they now produce and sell the Thule Bike Protector.

On 7/24/2024 at 11:29 AM, Bikalot said:

Hi Shebeen.

The Imbi Bike Saver was a product/brand of BIKALOT, without being able to go into the specifics of it here, we have a deal with Thule and where they now produce and sell the Thule Bike Protector.

You made a deal with the devil?!

well done, I guess. wonder if sales are up now that it has the black and white on it.