The Classics

'Dale

I have, and their signal stops from time to time - being an illegal broadcast.

I would prefer to support a legit source that does not charge excessively. The Eurosport annual pass is £39.99 (R920) which is the monthly cost for DStv.

I don’t think bypassing geolocation blocking with VPN services is really legit either? ????

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think bypassing geolocation blocking with VPN services is really legit either? [emoji39]

I hear you. Morally/Ethically, I would agree.

However one is still paying to stream a legit channel, so it’s okay in my books.

This wouldn’t be necessary if DStv had competition in our region.

Last week this time I had this feeling in my gut that WVA was in with a chance. It was the same feeling I had about the Springboks before the 2019 RWC Final.

I've got that feeling about MvdP for tomorrow...

Gonna be fun to watch regardless.

Are all vpns subscription based ? So for example I pay for the vpn monthly and then for race pass or Eurosport?

Yep.. you can maybe just do the free trial first and see if it is worth it.

Last week this time I had this feeling in my gut that WVA was in with a chance. It was the same feeling I had about the Springboks before the 2019 RWC Final.

I've got that feeling about MvdP for tomorrow...

Gonna be fun to watch regardless.

Ha!

I hope you put a hundred bucks on it!

Anyone caught the Milano-Torino? Saw WVA got 3rd and is on the start list for this weekend, has to be one of the favourites for this weekend.

Watched it just now. Couldn't believe firstly the speed of Wout, secondly the resilience of the dude after what.. 3 days?! Madness.

That leadout should be added to the dictionary definition. Textbook stuff, just beautiful.

Are all vpns subscription based ? So for example I pay for the vpn monthly and then for race pass or Eurosport?

Let us know if you crack the Eurosport Player payment firewall

You can use Getflix smart DNS to access the sign in, tbey hae a free demo period. One can also watch Rai Sport, SBS and Sportza sometimes

https://www.getflix.com.au/

Edited by kosmonooit

First time I've ever seen a Guerciotti bike, and this spicy purple and green outfit for that matter...

The irrepressible Oss attacks after 280 kms.

Working for Sagz Baby.

Ow, that must hurt.

15 seconds.