Garmin introduces the fēnix 5 series

Runbikeswim

Garmin International Inc. today announced fēnix 5, fēnix 5S and fēnix 5X, adding three watches designed with adventurers of all sizes in mind to its popular line of multisport GPS wearables. The fēnix 5S is lighter, sleeker and smaller than previous models – perfect for small wrists without sacrificing multisport functionality.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garmin International Inc. today announced fēnix 5, fēnix 5S and fēnix 5X, adding three watches designed with adventurers of all sizes in mind to its popular line of multisport GPS wearables. The fēnix 5S is lighter, sleeker and smaller than previous models – perfect for small wrists without sacrificing multisport functionality.

Click here to view the article

So only added mapping and one or two ANT+ sensors added. (Lights, varia etc.)

Little more pixels.

I like the new straps. 

But not worth the upgrade cost.

What he said ^^^^

Ooooh, expect a lot of Fenix3's being up for sale soon!!

3 to 5 months before we see it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a fēnix 3 Titanium and for the first time since the 910XT, I don't feel the need to rush out and upgrade. I am particularly grateful for this given that I don't have the cash to do so, coincidentally, also for the first time since the 910XT  :)  :)  :)