Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt really bleak for these guys... shame

Should give him the Darwin award. 

At least that makes it a little clearer that Louis is their rider for GC. Not that they notice there are other riders with the same kit on riding the race...

Also Costa is there, and he is allergic to the front...

What on earth happened? Did he touch the wheel in front and stop his own front wheel dead?

Edit: either of those guys could have broken collar bones, :-(

Also couldn't understand....

As commentator said, almost as if someone swapped his brakes around... 'cos there was nothing else there...

Also couldn't understand....

As commentator said, almost as if someone swapped his brakes around... 'cos there was nothing else there...

I noticed a broken chain as he got back on the bike. Doesn't quite explain how the front wheel locked up though.

Note to team Sky and Katusha. .when QS aren't anticipating something in a stretch of road with wind..you know it's not worth trying to force echelons. .all you do is burn matches..last few km..perfect example of how to cause havoc..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Skittish day, lots of nervous energy, few crashes including motorbike into motorbike!

Good read of the wind at the end of the race by QS and a deserved win!

Note to team Sky and Katusha. .when QS aren't anticipating something in a stretch of road with wind..you know it's not worth trying to force echelons. .all you do is burn matches..last few km..perfect example of how to cause havoc..

What a final 10 kms

Phew!

Even though it didn't last, love the racing spirit of Zak' and F-Dawg's Skybots, trying to create something

And Dennis (not sure if his an apprentice for GC, I suspect so) and Berto, for example, did lose time.

Nibs is looking well organized.

Aru bled time yesterday and will be keen to make back time.

Action-packed Vuelta thus far ????????????

What a final 10 kms

Phew!

Even though it didn't last, love the racing spirit of Zak' and F-Dawg's Skybots, trying to create something

And Dennis (not sure if his an apprentice for GC, I suspect so) and Berto, for example, did lose time.

Nibs is looking well organized.

Aru bled time yesterday and will be keen to make back time.

Action-packed Vuelta thus far [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Yip..

Seems from some of the team race reports the stretches of road where there were cross winds were just not long enough..explains why QS and the other known chaos creators didn't try anything earlier... it's a fine art that.. very stressful day, pace was high all day.

Nibs is very smart in these situations.

Things don't seem great at trek..lack of organisation or something..surely the rider shouldn't have pull off to the side and leave a gap like he did at the end (not 100% sure who it was ..almost looked like Degenkolb)

Nice to see Allaphilipe back and at the pointy end of things..he will have his eye on a couple of stages..such an exciting rider to watch.

I like him a lot.. he isn't afraid to have a crack. Not sure what his long term goal is at the grand tours, but he excites me. 

I like him a lot.. he isn't afraid to have a crack. Not sure what his long term goal is at the grand tours, but he excites me.

Very versatile. and also seems like a nice guy..lots of character..

Surprising finish,....not many would have predicted that!

Zakarin must be feeling confident, not his preferred terrain but he took the bull by the horns and set the race alight, he is due a big win, maybe its this Vuelta.? 

Dege not himself since his injuries 

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/vuelta-a-espana/photos/stage-02/120418_679510288.jpg