2017 Vuelta a España

Bonus

LM definitely had a problem looking at how he raced to try catch up again to the back of the group. In doing so I think he burnt out a few and decided not to force it...

Plenty stages left. I just hope he does not leave it too late. He NEEDS to make a decisive move on this tour.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I had very bad sensations," said Contador, getting right to the point. "Also climbing La Rabassa, I felt it already. I don't know what happened to me, but I felt super, super weak. Even when we went at a relatively calm pace, it was difficult to be there, and I decided to tell Peter (Stetina) just to try to pass the day as well as possible and wait some more days to see. I hope that this is only a bad day, maybe because of the lack of competition.

"Now the most important is to recover and try to find the reason why I had such a bad day before deciding the next tactic. In any case, I want to enjoy this Vuelta; it's the Vuelta where I am the more relaxed in my whole career, and I am enjoying it to the maximum. For sure, I want to be more ahead; I couldn't today, but I'll try on next days."

http://www.treksegafredo.com/news/la-vuelta-first-mountains-take-bite-out-contadors-gc-ambitions

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yah, I caught a bit of the last climb on a replay, he was certainly not himself, he is way better than that. 

Sad to see on his last tour, I think he hoped for a good one, but bad days catch up to everyone at some stage, no one is immune, and deep down every athlete knows that.

Despite all of this he's still ahead of that wanker Rui Costa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its like I typed that myself!

The least that Costa could do while sitting on the back ALL the time, is give the guys a little reach around! A little "thanks for letting me suck your wheel all day"....

The least that Costa could do while sitting on the back ALL the time, is give the guys a little reach around! A little "thanks for letting me suck your wheel all day"....

You've got a vivid imagination there. :lol:  

If it's as hot there as it is here I don't know how those guys are turning the pedals. 37 degrees with a strong hot wind!

ITALIAN riders take stages 3&4 !!! [emoji16][emoji106][emoji634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must be good friends with Cummings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You mean the World Champion Rui Costa?

Someones been watching Full Metal Jacket again... Sgt Hartman is that you?  :)

Trek basically just pouring cash for zero return.

Well, to be fair they are one of the teams who can afford it..  :ph34r:

Archived