Anyone using Zwift?

Also well worth it to get a proper training matt. Go to Sportman's and get those gym floor blocks that fit together like puzzles. So most of my sweaty muck ends up on these plastic tiles and easy to clean. But a good towel helps as well  :clap:  

i did that, but got mine from Westpack instead.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit grumpy - did all the ZA workouts, both the races and two group rides - everything shows on Zwift Power and also at the top of the ZA progress screen.

But I'm still only at 91% and seem to be missing either a race or a group ride....

Mailed Zwift, but up to now, *crickets*..........

Am I missing something else?

post-15215-0-00796700-1603964181_thumb.jpg

I'm a bit grumpy - did all the ZA workouts, both the races and two group rides - everything shows on Zwift Power and also at the top of the ZA progress screen.

But I'm still only at 91% and seem to be missing either a race or a group ride....

That's a bummer! Maybe try doing one more group ride or race and see if it registers?

I know they had a bug on the first day where if you did one workout they would give you all the unlock. Perhaps there are still some lingering bugs?

While back I emailed them about something .... think it took more than a week before they got back to me, but then they followed through.

So hopefully just slow in getting back to you ....

I'm the other way around - I know I've only done 5 workouts but somehow says I've done 6. But still going to try all 8 anyway.

While back I emailed them about something .... think it took more than a week before they got back to me, but then they followed through.

So hopefully just slow in getting back to you ....

I can't begin to imagine how many emails they get a day, I'm certain it takes big effort to get through it all. 

Set my trainer difficulty to max today. The hills now feel like work, and more noticeably the downhills feels like downhills.

Did a short KOM that I'd done recently and was 2 secs faster, so despite all the resistance trickery it really does equate to pretty much exactly the the same 'game' output.

I can't begin to imagine how many emails they get a day, I'm certain it takes big effort to get through it all. 

Well still no reply so I've started with the ZA Run and the ZA Tri workouts.

The first Tri workout was quite interesting - all low cadence stuff - and step downs so 65 rpm, 60 rpm, 55 rpm x3.  Will have to see how the rest work out, but the two races at the end are a 40km TT and a 10km run which is going to be interesting to do!

7 was... "fun". :ph34r:

Amazing how well these are worked out. You feel like dying while doing it... and 10 mins later you feel ready for more. Though I do suspect I'll feel my legs when I go for my run this afternoon.

7 was... "fun". :ph34r:

Amazing how well these are worked out. You feel like dying while doing it... and 10 mins later you feel ready for more. Though I do suspect I'll feel my legs when I go for my run this afternoon.

I love how they said this was arguably the toughest workout of them all. I still think WO1 was the most challenging. 

I only have numbers 5 and 8 left, but I must say I'm very scared of number 5, those sprints look like they're going to cause some serious damage. 

You get good rest between sprints, so it was not a bad workout ito workload. The fact that I suck at sprinting besides the point... 

Ja, those 8 mins went slower as time went on! That was the only one I did in a group. It was a horrible experience.

Well got tired of waiting so just did a Group ride this morning hey Presto I'm now done with ZA - Cycling.

Bit of an anti-climax though - just a small message saying check your garage for unlocks.  The Canyon is the same as the one you can buy - but you have the option of a blue ZA Paintjob.

I wonder if you are allowed to supertuck on the virtual Canyon  :whistling:

Well got tired of waiting so just did a Group ride this morning hey Presto I'm now done with ZA - Cycling.

Bit of an anti-climax though - just a small message saying check your garage for unlocks.  The Canyon is the same as the one you can buy - but you have the option of a blue ZA Paintjob.

I wonder if you are allowed to supertuck on the virtual Canyon  :whistling:

Wait, the frame isn't free?

Think the frame is free after completion. But you CAN also buy it. Apparently performs quite well and unlocked at a quite low level, much like the SL7. 

I end up riding bikes I like... except for the fact that there's limited MTB options.

Think the frame is free after completion. But you CAN also buy it. Apparently performs quite well and unlocked at a quite low level, much like the SL7. 

I end up riding bikes I like... except for the fact that there's limited MTB options.

Myself - I have a Giant TCR in my garage and I ride a TCR on Zwift.  I'll try the Canyon during the TTT tomorrow night, but will probably go back to the Giant after that.