Anyone using Zwift?

I'm on zwift runing from pc to tv I have 1m usd cable and ant+Bluetooth dongle working perfectly.  

1661177552664.jpg

1661178814648.jpg

Edited by Trek man

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Anyone know how much data usage mywhoosh uses? or even zwift for that matter

I used my phone as a mobile hotspot once when my wifi was being funny and over 2 hours it didnt use more than 100MB. That's for Zwift, I can't comment on MyWhoosh but seeing as a lot of stuff is done server-side I'd imagine it would use marginally more

7 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Anyone know how much data usage mywhoosh uses? or even zwift for that matter

At a guess the bulk of the data is used during the updates, as this is when the routes are downloaded.

In race the data can be minimal, depending on your internet connection.  Zwift reduces the number of "other riders" if your internet connection is slow.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be interesting to see if these will become available in SA, at what price and who would distribute and support them. Ordering directly from Zwift may not be such a good idea from a backup point of view.

Exchange rate ..... import tax .... not that much cheaper than the real KICKR.  With any luck it may just help curb price increases from the others.

What is happening inside the electronics ?

Will this Kickr-copy work on other platforms ?

22 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

Will this  JetBlack Volt work on other platforms ?

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2021/07/jetblack-volt-smart-trainer-in-depth-review.html

https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2022/09/zwift-hub-499-smart-trainer-hands-on-a-competition-killer.html

– App Compatibility: Every app out there basically (Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, RGT, The Sufferfest, Kinomap, etc…)

– Protocol Compatibility: ANT+ FE-C, ANT+ Power, Bluetooth Smart Trainer Control, Bluetooth Smart Power (everything you need)

Edited by Vetplant

My H1 is still going strong.

If the release of the H4 results in a sale on the H3 trainers, I may use the opportunity to upgrade my old unit.

• 1 month later...

Going to be an interesting case to follow....

The amount of trainers Wahoo sold for the purpose of using Zwift... going to be a messy divorce....