CWCycles. Just. WOW

Spinnekop

I don't normally consider myself a "lucky" person.  As in something happens to me that is underserved and totally lucky.

Well....it did last week.

Ordered from CWC on one of their specials.  Amazing price which my LBS could not beat.

CWC phones me on Friday, telling me they've made a mistake.  This happens (especially to me.  A lot :whistling:  :D)

So if I still wanted to get the deal I had to wait for the suppliers to get stock. :(

And then CWC went out of their way to help me out with a different deal.  All be it a bit more expensive where I had to pay in but they, even more so, had to take a HUGE knock just to try and keep me as a client, happy.

I went for it.  And one day later the stuff arrives at my door.  With an apology note and a free gift to say sorry.

To Darron, the gentleman on the technical side that phoned me (cannot remember his name, sorry) and to Melanie:

Thank you so much for not only an amazing deal but for your kind service, good communication and making me feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

Truly amazing.  Unbelievable in fact.

Thank you. 

:wub:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is RAD!

So good to know that customer service is alive and kicking in what is fast becoming a rather soulless industry.

Good work CWC.

I am also pretty sure that this sort of 'reward' is also a direct relation to your initial reaction to the phone call, being reasonable and accepting and not just barking off the handle making demands over an honest mistake.

Must agree with the OP here... I also saw a special on friday and sent them an email with some questions before buying... On saturday i see the special had gone and was told today they were out of stock. They (Darron) went out of their way to get the product from the supplier (last one apparently) and honor the same price. Thanks to Darron and cwcyles!

I'll post some on the Cannondale thread once they are assembled. [emoji106]

Knowing you, that can only be a set of 454s.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk