Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

If his role will be mentoring and supporting Meintjies then it is probably a good sign. Considering they love signing guys with 1 foot in retirement it must be the team with the most mentors in pro tour

Generally happens in all sports, you can get a guy with the experience with a much reduced salary and hopefully you utilise that experience for younger up and coming pockets!

Pity you so quick to criticise, even though we all know DD do not have deep pockets, so have to do the best they can with the resources at hand.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not see this coming

TERPSTRA to Direct Energy ..confirmed.

That is almost word for word the post I was going to put up. DE are hoovering up riders at the moment. Have they made the step up to WT licence for 2019? Bit of a 'whoa' moment in the transfers market this year. 

I am always amazed that they have financial issues.. you'd think the sponsors would be lining up to have their names on those jerseys..

After the year they have had and being a Belgian team. The model really needs to change from 100% sponsor reliant, it's never going to move forward other wise. How many top tier teams have found themselves unsure of the future in the last 12 - 18 months? Imagine 3 of the top premier league teams unsure if they were going to carry on if they lost the name on their jersey. Crazy.

I did not see this coming

TERPSTRA to Direct Energy ..confirmed.

I cannot see how this makes sense. but I guess that's how the boerewors bends hey?

I cannot see how this makes sense. but I guess that's how the boerewors bends hey?

[emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]

Caleb looks like he heard that Matty White say he's keen to sign AndreG as he's got 5 more wins this year than him. 

post-132517-0-97323600-1534503736_thumb.jpg