Team Transfers and Rumours 20/21

Cav'

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Ashley signs with Waow.. who will merge next year and become the ladies CCC team..

Which means she will be riding with Vos..

Ashleigh Moolman Pasio's signed for CCC Woman with Marianne Vos.

Gen beat you to it Cav'  ;)

On'ya Haydos! You've been a bloody legend, loved the cobbles and showed you just have to 'keep riding' no matter what as you never know who will win.  

UAE have signed some significant talent for next year and have some new signings they will announce in the coming few weeks. A lot of changes in that team going forward. 

UAE have signed some significant talent for next year and have some new signings they will announce in the coming few weeks. A lot of changes in that team going forward. 

Hopefully to boost their GC ambitions.

Pity they signed Aru till 2020..

I dont know. Cav can be good for a team, when he is firing on all cylinders. But he demands/requires a lot of admin and commitment from the team. 

If he could recover, get his head straight and focus on winning stuff, then he is gold for DDD, but at this moment, I would rather see him go and have the team focus on a) Actually developing African riders as they claim they are doing and b) get focussed on winning smaller stage races.

Cav is a good rider, he just needs to refocus.

Hopefully to boost their GC ambitions.

Pity they signed Aru till 2020..

Ah the ol' curse of Astana. When you abandon Vino' your talent seems to be left behind with him.  

Ah the ol' curse of Astana. When you abandon Vino' your talent seems to be left behind with him.  

That's why Landa wants back in.