Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

I saw that Nate robinson was trending on Twitter so watched that and then was promoted to watch this fight after. So watched a bit. The guy is still pretty amazing considering his age. Apparently they had more protective gloves as well.

As for that Nate robinson fight before... What a joke. But snoop dogs commentary was legendary

They were probably fighting with 14oz gloves or there about.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a number 12 instead of the normal 10oz

pfft, toppies, getting pap in their old years.

But TBH I doubt those guys will ever have fought with 10oz, you can't hit as hard with 10oz and they heavyweights, they not there to fire quick shots.

Lekker man. Thanks. I am keen to see the score card. Any knockdowns?

No knockdowns. Each had maybe one or two shots get though but never really broke defense. Tyson was working the body ready hard and Junior said after the fight those body shots were some of the worst pain he’d felt.

What was different without crowds and noise you could really hear the fighters breathing and efforts. Quite something. I mean we know they working hard but now you could hear it!

No knockdowns. Each had maybe one or two shots get though but never really broke defense. Tyson was working the body ready hard and Junior said after the fight those body shots were some of the worst pain he’d felt.

What was different without crowds and noise you could really hear the fighters breathing and efforts. Quite something. I mean we know they working hard but now you could hear it!

Yeah the no crowds thing really changes the way you view the fight. Same with the UFC, you can now hear the cornermen shouting instructions. The first few UFC fights without crowds was very weird, now its just normal. When they allow spectators again it will be so noisy.

Yeah the no crowds thing really changes the way you view the fight. Same with the UFC, you can now hear the cornermen shouting instructions. The first few UFC fights without crowds was very weird, now its just normal. When they allow spectators again it will be so noisy.

I’ve realized in all sports watched this year how much the crowds play a part!

Lekker man. Thanks. I am keen to see the score card. Any knockdowns?

Lol the rules set out before the time was, no KOs and it would have to end in a draw.

There were celebrity judges.[emoji6]

I did however see some real stats..according to that I think Tyson landed almost twice as many punches. Will see if I can find it again.

Tyson pocketed a cool $10m and Jones Jr $3

One of the highlights was Snoop Dog's commentary [emoji1787]

https://twitter.com/VideoMixtape_/status/1332925130490654728?s=09

Edited by Gen

Yeah..Tyson looks in very good shape..he wasn't even out of breath during that interview..Jones was breathing quite heavy.

Lol the rules set out before the time was, no KOs and it would have to end in a draw.

There were celebrity judges.[emoji6]

I did however see some real stats..according to that I think Tyson landed almost twice as many punches. Will see if I can find it again.

Tyson pocketed a cool $10m and Jones Jr $3

One of the highlights was Snoop Dog's commentary [emoji1787]

https://twitter.com/VideoMixtape_/status/1332925130490654728?s=09

You must listen to him in the previous fight... He started singing [emoji38]

https://twitter.com/HipHopDX/status/1332918297000460289?s=19

• 1 month later...

Awesome to see Dustin get the win and connor to get Humbled ...again

Mike chandler threw a hell of a haymaker to knock Dan down

Muradov brought the haymaker. Chandlers fists though, good grief they're deadly