Braai etiket...

The expat cyclist

32fa1f7c675e90e9b17d0441f771ce8b.jpg

Today's brunch, all meat from Burgersdorp Spar. Their lamb cutlets aren't too bad if I do say so myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sitting in the office thinking about my green salad lunch and then see your brunch.

I'd be banned if I had to type the horrible things I am thinking about you now...haha.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sitting in the office thinking about my green salad lunch and then see your brunch.

I'd be banned if I had to type the horrible things I am thinking about you now...haha.

Lol

It was enough for the 4 of us. I'll be back at work on Wednesday [emoji51]

32fa1f7c675e90e9b17d0441f771ce8b.jpg

Today's brunch, all meat from Burgersdorp Spar. Their lamb cutlets aren't too bad if I do say so myself.

Lekker skaap, wors en braai groente [emoji38]

Hou die rubber op die grond!

I see Braai Day on Monday is not going pan out much around Cape Town. Lots of rain predicted. Hopefully.

We need some of that here in Centurion. Starting to feel like we live in a desert.

Trying to think of what to put on the braai on Monday. Probably wors and chicken again, but instead of lamb chops or lamb cutlets, I think I might try mutton chops - I hear they're cheaper than lamb chops.

Trying to think of what to put on the braai on Monday. Probably wors and chicken again, but instead of lamb chops or lamb cutlets, I think I might try mutton chops - I hear they're cheaper than lamb chops.

and tougher. Better in a stew. If you're going to braai them maybe marinade overnight.

Edited by MTBeer

df436764af2034b58859706bdba36aa8.jpg

Sorted for braai day, I thought I would visit the butcher before the weekend as to avoid the madding crowd.

I was going to get some mutton chops from Checkers, but Karoo Kitchen had a special on their lamb braai chops. Wine and garlic chicken sosaties, with wors and mushrooms. Having my sister and brother in law over for the braai, so I'm thinking of doing a little extra.

Sorted for braai day, I thought I would visit the butcher before the weekend as to avoid the madding crowd.

I was going to get some mutton chops from Checkers, but Karoo Kitchen had a special on their lamb braai chops. Wine and garlic chicken sosaties, with wors and mushrooms. Having my sister and brother in law over for the braai, so I'm thinking of doing a little extra.

Looks good, what time must we all be at your place..? :P

Just googled them, Looks like a lekker spot. Pity I didn't know about them as I was in Umhlanga in May.