[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

And MM isn't stopping for long periods of time..and even thought 2 hours is a long time..it can become very short when things go wrong.. he is taking no chases..this guy is something else...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Given the position DG & KB currently find themselves in & the fact that they both did the event before, I can't help but think, they both returned because they came to win it all. So they are by no means giving up yet.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the position DG & KB currently find themselves in & the fact that they both did the event before, I can't help but think, they both returned because they came to win it all. So they are by no means giving up yet.

they are running out of racetrack.

MM has 150km to go.

and a lead of 50km.

They aren't going to overhaul him, he or his bike would need to break down

pragtag, klim en nogmaals klim!

The route goes over Bo-Swaarmoed Pass.

Edited by Tour de Boland Cyclo-Touri

such a difficult race to plan, never know if you can let a guy go thinking he may crack or chase and risk cracking yourself.

How to you even plan your effort over such a distance with variables like sleep and nutrition?

This is some crazy sh*t - have a mate doing it for the first time and he is currently lying in 19th place - going to have to give him some new found respek!

I did 2 laps of Suikerbossie prior to Sani and thought I was a legend! 

This is some crazy sh*t - have a mate doing it for the first time and he is currently lying in 19th place - going to have to give him some new found respek!

I did 2 laps of Suikerbossie prior to Sani and thought I was a legend! 

Who is your mate?