The New Finger

RexFuzzle

So I've been commuting for a while now and was always hesitant to give somebody the finger for acting like a tjop on the road. Recently though I think I've found a good compromise- I give people a nice big thumbs down. I feel like my point is conveyed well enough and they are well aware that they were being a chop and hopefully don't get as agro as if it was a zap- Win win :)

Blow 'em a kiss...

Lol, definitely going to try that one- hahaha.

Could have unintended consequences - would not do it !!

Could have unintended consequences - would not do it !!

Haha, yeah sure but on the other hand it's quite funny to see some of these hardcore okes reactions when you do that.

I like the thumbs down idea. Saffers are getting proper angry with really short fuses so the middle finger indicator will prbably end in fists and tears...

Thumbs down is like your dad saying "I'm so disappointed in you son" ????????????

Out of my continuous use of "flipping the bird", I did a thumbs up to a driver today before realizing I wanted to thumbs down him... :stupid:

And then, goingsuffering up Solomon Mahlangu, I had my first experience seeing a dudes face when I gave him the thumbs down!! Epic, will be using this from now. I even felt better after that, not even caring that he could have taken me out. 

All hail the thumbs down!  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: