Why ever does This Happen

cyclingronaldo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, you dont get tubeless slicks .... 

I will buy it as soon as it becomes available !!!  

You DO!

Just ask Rouxtjie... :ph34r: 

I saw him riding tubeless slicks on K2C with his trademark tekkies

I apologize, my sentence was ambiguous there where you bolded it. I meant the slime from the the tubes sold with slime in already fails regularly- I have no experience with actual tubeless setups, but know that I cannot afford new slime with each swop out.

I swop tyres regularly because I have 1 set of offroad tyres and a cheap set of slicks, so when I ride on the road I use my mountain bike with slicks- extremely ugly but its the only thing that fits the budget!

AAH, I bought 2 once a long time back for my mtb. Yes they seem to be alot more fragile. Mine failed as well shortly after install. 

I have a tube on my one bike. A few weeks ago I had 2. I never had a puncture in 3 years until a few weeks back. For me tubes work with out any sealant, but thats just me. My plan was to do a tubeless setup. Have the tyres and everything. I inflated the tyres with tubes and meant to leave it like that for it to take shape as they were folded and my rims are not exactly tubeless rims. Anyways, I fitted a foamo and am running tubless on the rear wheel. Front wheel will be done soon with a foamo as well.

no, but "toe" yes... :whistling:

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sites/womenshealthmag.com/files/styles/slideshow-desktop/public/6-camel-toe-slideshow-camel-toe.jpg?itok=p-86RusS

:eek:  :eek:

Lack of rain making you grumpy ....  :devil:   :devil:

I use my one MTB, Merida hardtail, as a commuter.  And due to the thorns along the route I  DO run tubeless !!  :clap:   Sadly that means I cant run slicks ....  :whistling:

You can run slicks tubeless.

You can run slicks tubeless.

wat jy WAAAAAAA kry ?

None of the bike shops around here wants to sell me slicks to use as tube-less ....

Sorry for the way off topic reply ..... this thread is obviously a LOT closer to Friday than my calender !!  And right now I prefer this time line !!

I apologize, my sentence was ambiguous there where you bolded it. I meant the slime from the the tubes sold with slime in already fails regularly- I have no experience with actual tubeless setups, but know that I cannot afford new slime with each swop out.

I swop tyres regularly because I have 1 set of offroad tyres and a cheap set of slicks, so when I ride on the road I use my mountain bike with slicks- extremely ugly but its the only thing that fits the budget!

For the price of a couple of tyres and tubes, you can pick up a second set of cheap wheels off the Hub, put slicks on permanently. Then convert your other set to toobless with MTB tyres.

Much quicker to swap wheels than tyre and tubes. This is what I did before I had a road bike.

wat jy WAAAAAAA kry ?

None of the bike shops around here wants to sell me slicks to use as tube-less ....

Sorry for the way off topic reply ..... this thread is obviously a LOT closer to Friday than my calender !!  And right now I prefer this time line !!

Ask Giant - 25mm tubeless.

Ask Schwalbe - 25mm tubeless

I am running both on my x bike with WTB and Rapid rims. 

First time I have sen that.

All the 'epic' posts have it. Something like 40 likes or more seems to warrant it.

Can't see why it's necessary though...

Ask Giant - 25mm tubeless.

Ask Schwalbe - 25mm tubeless

I am running both on my x bike with WTB and Rapid rims. 

Thanks, will ask Giant. ... though the new tires have literally only done 10km !!

Never ever again Wobly-Swably on my bikes .... especially not tubeless .... leaks worse than tubes are a ride through thorn country ....

Thanks, will ask Giant. ... though the new tires have literally only done 10km !!

Never ever again Wobly-Swably on my bikes .... especially not tubeless .... leaks worse than tubes are a ride through thorn country ....

I agree 100%!!!

Archived