Tour de France 2018

gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Froome starts, Froome wins. I think its going to a very dull out come.

I hear you.

So what is worse for the rest...?

A. Do nothing and finish 2nd and 3rd anyways

B. Do what Yates did at the Giro, win a bunch of stages and hold yellow for a couple of days and then capitulate in the last week.

There is so much more to the TdF than just the GC!

Although I'm a Froome fan I do enjoy it when it isn't all one sided. But I don't think I agree with you -this year there are some strong riders who might be feeling just a little fresher than Froome such as Nairo, Nibali, Porte, Uran, Bardet...

Then as Eldron said- GC is just one aspect of the TdF

Although I'm a Froome fan I do enjoy it when it isn't all one sided. But I don't think I agree with you -this year there are some strong riders who might be feeling just a little fresher than Froome such as Nairo, Nibali, Porte, Uran, Bardet...

Then as Eldron said- GC is just one aspect of the TdF

I just pray to the Lord that there is a stage similar to the Giro cos I missed every km except a few highlights and it has been years since we have seen a breakaway for GC work. Please let it happen again!

Louise not riding. This is probably a good thing for those who always expect him to do something. At least this will minimize their levels of disappointment.

It’s about the journey, not the destination.

http://d1sdo0x0jmbeil.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/limmagine-line-up-TDF-2018-1600x802.jpg

I just pray to the Lord that there is a stage similar to the Giro cos I missed every km except a few highlights and it has been years since we have seen a breakaway for GC work. Please let it happen again!

Generally the Giro is more exciting than the TdF in my opinion.

A bit like Epic vs. Joberg2c. Epic is the one everybody watches but the Joberg2C is where everybody has waaaay more fun!

Generally the Giro is more exciting than the TdF in my opinion.

A bit like Epic vs. Joberg2c. Epic is the one everybody watches but the Joberg2C is where everybody has waaaay more fun!

Which one has the more talented, less wealthy participants?

(Sorry, just asking for my friend, Mr Friday...)

I reckon that 65k stage is going to be hectic racing. Full gas from kilometre 0! Could shake up the GC in a big way. Or at least it has the potential too.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

There was a shortish stage last year (Stage 13) - 101km, and it was fast and furious.

I think this year it is going to be very close..its up to Movistar and BMC to make the racing.There is no doubt that Movistar has more watts per kg at their disposal than probably ever seen. I think they have 5 riders that have finished top 4 in Grand tours..if they dont win this thing with that lineup people should not blame Sky for its dominance, they should look to the other teams and their lack of tactics and aggression.

This is most probably the most impressive lineup of Gc riders we have seen for a long time so let see.

Coming to a bathroom in Gen's house. 

post-63184-0-72100400-1530345698_thumb.jpg

Not the world champ but his signature shower head. Wonder if he'll take that with him like team sky take their mattresses with them. 

Archived