Chris Froome returns adverse analytical finding for Salbutamol

Andrew Steer

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Hear Rate or Power data on Strava for Froome.

He must ride with a 2nd device that logs all that info.

According to Strava he does an avg of 31.5hrs of riding a week.

That's a LOT of riding.

That's a LOT of riding.

It's his job....it's still less hours than the average person's working week[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's a LOT of riding.

Almost like its his full time job?

Do we really...have Froome and or Sky publicly said that they aren't doing the PK test..did I miss that statement somehow [emoji848].. sorry I am not trying to be funny..I am asking a question an honest one.. I don't recall an official statement...

With this case unless it's a statement from team/rider/uci/wada everything else is speculation..

Yes, we don’t know what they are up too because they haven’t told us.

It's his job....it's still less hours than the average person's working week[emoji6]

True that but his job only starts when he actually gets off the bike.

He's not allowed to eat and probably needs a lot of sleep.

Somebody should tell his boss that he's missing a few hours of work every week !!!

True that but his job only starts when he actually gets off the bike.

He's not allowed to eat and probably needs a lot of sleep.

Somebody should tell his boss that he's missing a few hours of work every week !!!

Like your logic about sleeping.....  I'll convey that to my boss ASAP.

I also need lots of sleep to perform optimally in the corporate environment.  And I work on avg just under 50 hrs a week.

Like your logic about sleeping.....  I'll convey that to my boss ASAP.

I also need lots of sleep to perform optimally in the corporate environment.  And I work on avg just under 50 hrs a week.

Comparing wholly different scenarios, it isn't a competition. 

All in all, a pro's only job isn't just riding their bike and sleeping, there's a ton of off the bike duties to fulfil while still maintaining a full training schedule that matches most full working hours on it's own.

In general they also work a full week like anyone else with as many pressures, given that an athletes competitive career as a pro is truncated compared to a normal 9-5, the pressures are even more compounded compared to the rest of us.

Do we really...have Froome and or Sky publicly said that they aren't doing the PK test..did I miss that statement somehow [emoji848].. sorry I am not trying to be funny..I am asking a question an honest one.. I don't recall an official statement...

With this case unless it's a statement from team/rider/uci/wada everything else is speculation..

It’s an AAF, and they need to explain why there was an AAF. Who said it was a kidney failure? The team said that, so that’s official, no?

Sky have to defend the kidney issue, and can’t change their defense to suit the moment... or maybe they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comparing wholly different scenarios, it isn't a competition. 

All in all, a pro's only job isn't just riding their bike and sleeping, there's a ton of off the bike duties to fulfil while still maintaining a full training schedule that matches most full working hours on it's own.

In general they also work a full week like anyone else with as many pressures, given that an athletes competitive career as a pro is truncated compared to a normal 9-5, the pressures are even more compounded compared to the rest of us.

Don't stress... wasn't supposed to be any contest...My attempt of a bit of "tongue in cheek" on a totally relaxed corporate Tuesday....talking **** on theHub while the money just rolls in....

It’s an AAF, and they need to explain why there was an AAF. Who said it was a kidney failure? The team said that, so that’s official, no?

Sky have to defend the kidney issue, and can’t change their defense to suit the moment... or maybe they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really just asked as I didn't see their statement on the kidney thing only an article that stated a source..or something like that...it's all fuzzy...along with my brain.

I think they could probably change it until they found the most probable explanation [emoji6]

Archived