Bib-shorts

BikeisLife

Any good deals on bibs at the moment assos Ciovita sportful good padding .... my crafts had its days

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But which S7; Centro, , Milleshorts, T' Equipe, Tiburu, Campionisimo?

Only saw this now, Ossie’

I roll Equipe

And the S9 rocks too ♥️

I roll Equipe

And the S9 rocks too [emoji3531]

Rolling in the same poepzakbroek. Arse very happy

I roll Equipe

And the S9 rocks too ♥️

Those s9’s are everything and more

• 1 month later...

Here is a spanner in the works for the discussion....

For spinning/zwift/wattbike don't wear any chamois or bib or padding, just wear normal shorts.

For rides under 30-45km do the same.

Then when it comes time to do the bigger rides like 100km you put on a good bib and all feels grand because you have a tough rear end.

At a recent adventure race the mtb legs ended up being 110km, 80km and 70 km, all in 4 days with lots of running and paddling between. I did the last 70km cycle in tri pants with no discomfort at all and this was all on a hardtail. Prep is key though it took months to get to this stage.

Okes. Please support local.

The new Anatomic Bibs are fantastic.

How much have they changed the fit etc?

Okes. Please support local.

The new Anatomic Bibs are fantastic.

The old platinum bibs werent all that great. Have 1 for almost 3 years and dont think i've used them more than about 10 times. Fit is not great and just moves around too much.

About a year back i bought Ciovita Nocturnal jersey and Bib combo pack - was very impressed

I just changed all my Bibs for these.

https://ciovita.co.za/collections/mens-shorts/products/mens-bib

Make sure you get the size right though they are a small design so i normally take L - XL depending on the brand. With Ciovita i take the XXL

Dealing with their online shop is a real pleasure - They always throw in a surprise freebie with your order.

Their cycling tops are also very comfortable with some cool designs

About a year back i bought Ciovita Nocturnal jersey and Bib combo pack - was very impressed

I just changed all my Bibs for these.

https://ciovita.co.za/collections/mens-shorts/products/mens-bib

Make sure you get the size right though they are a small design so i normally take L - XL depending on the brand. With Ciovita i take the XXL

Dealing with their online shop is a real pleasure - They always throw in a surprise freebie with your order.

Their cycling tops are also very comfortable with some cool designs

Their sizing is very small!

I got a top off takealot, I usually wear a XL, got their XXL and it still looks like a sports bra on me :)

The quality seems very good

Cycle Lab currently has a special for their T.Mille (ASSOS) @ R1799 if you buy 3. This is really not a bad deal if you can get some mates to join in and each get one. 

But then again that Ciovita bib that Mad Marc has shown looks real proper. I would actually consider that one. Are you going to keep your Sports Bra from Takealot or do you want to to flog it?

Their sizing is very small!

I got a top off takealot, I usually wear a XL, got their XXL and it still looks like a sports bra on me :)

The quality seems very good