Canyon bicycles now available direct to South Africa

shaper

This is proper. Is that the saddle that came with the bike or an upgrade?

Nope I really didn't like Antares that came on the bike so put my power saddle back on. I prefer the shorter nose. 

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I'd share my updated Canyon CF Ultimate SLX. I sold the Mavic Cosmic Carbon Pro and bought HED Ardennes Black with Vittoria Corsa G+. 

Gorgeous bike!

Have you weighed it?  Looks light as a feather.

Nope I really didn't like Antares that came on the bike so put my power saddle back on. I prefer the shorter nose. 

Did the same thing... Mine came with an Aliante... Did not play nice with my bits. Spez power FTW

Gorgeous bike!

Have you weighed it?  Looks light as a feather.

I haven't actually but its at the LBS now so I'll ask them to weigh it. 

My Endurace frame arrived... and no through axles.

Was I being stupid expecting TAs to be included with a brand new frameset, or is this something Canyon forgot to put in the box? I can't remember the last time I bought a TA frame/fork that didn't come with its own axle.

My Endurace frame arrived... and no through axles.

Was I being stupid expecting TAs to be included with a brand new frameset, or is this something Canyon forgot to put in the box? I can't remember the last time I bought a TA frame/fork that didn't come with its own axle.

It comes with through axles. If they were not in the frame, they should have been. Contact Canyon.

It comes with through axles. If they were not in the frame, they should have been. Contact Canyon.

That's what I figured :(. They were not in the frame, or the extra bag of widgets.

Already sent them a mail... and now I enjoy the wait. Guess I can take my time building it up.

Forgot to post a pic here!

The sequence of my emotions looking at your picture. 

:eek:  :drool:  :wub:  :(

We really need a flaming type emoji...