Canyon bicycles now available direct to South Africa

shaper

Well these finally arrived. Canyon's communication channels are abysmally slow, but at least I can put wheels on my bike now.

post-41904-0-31254100-1530022697_thumb.jpg

Edited by cairbre

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canyon SRAM Racing team bike - 2017 colors. Yes, that is from their woman's range

The best colorway IMO. And the Rapha team kit. WHY OH WHY is it a ladies only kit?

Oh rad. They listened. Now i just need to find the money to buy a Canyon and then the kit.

Iwan only found out after he had bought and tried to squeeze into the women's version...  :whistling:

Oh rad. They listened. Now i just need to find the money to buy a Canyon and then the kit.

at Rapha pricing, you can have the bike or you can have the kit :eek: . Pick one... but jeepers, it's nice kit

at Rapha pricing, you can have the bike or you can have the kit :eek: . Pick one... but jeepers, it's nice kit

Their Team kits usually aren’t that bad.

Think this is like R1200 for the shirt and R1750 for the bibs, which is in line with local prices for good kit.

Now, if we start talking about Lexx and his import duties.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

attachicon.gif2018-07-04 22.22.52.jpg

So excited to give it a ride this weekend

Beautiful looking bike!1

Many happy miles.

May i ask the landed price please? As i am also interested in that model and colourway.

Agree on the dull colours... so I added some blue.cc84191b594905633f3b01b19382926d.jpge3f047411c4830098ebadf851e36a612.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What light are you running on your handlebars? I'm struggling to find one that fits the shape of the bars. 

What light are you running on your handlebars? I'm struggling to find one that fits the shape of the bars.

Yup, what a frustrating... can't use my proper lights anymore. (Spinnekop's frustration with disk brakes I.e. unwanted change shining through:) )

The Cateye Volt200XC go about 1.5 to 2 hours. Ok, but definitely not an Extreme Lights product. The quarter round base make it fit on the oval aerobar.

The blue is a toy that I keep as backup. It look pretty and should blink for 30 minutes if the Cateye let me down. 95d8c452d59645a366ed3d5155175f8c.jpg4faffe4ef7b39d90d1c4141bbd4f92b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Beautiful looking bike!1

Many happy miles.

May i ask the landed price please? As i am also interested in that model and colourway.

Thanks.

R85k give or take. Including a Garmin mount and spare derailleur hanger.

Is anyone in the Cape expecting a bike in the next week or two? I'd like to take the box of your hands as I need to send my Canyon to the States.  

Is anyone in the Cape expecting a bike in the next week or two? I'd like to take the box of your hands as I need to send my Canyon to the States.  

Go ask any bike shop for a box?

IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

attachicon.gif2018-07-04 22.22.52.jpg

So excited to give it a ride this weekend

I actually saw one in this blue colour Saturday - absolute awesome in the sun!   :thumbup: