Vetties Munga Report

Vetseun

Oh $%^& sakes.

If I had a dime for every time I corrected that, everywhere, even after Vets**n corrected me, everywhere...

I think I will go ride my bike now, if that's alright. And sob, gently.

The report is great, once you get there - thanks Oom.

Bahahahahahahahaha!

Tim, come on now dude. The cover, nog!?

He was when he started the race.

Also has an extremely dry sense of humour. But seriously... The cover!? What is a suen anyway!?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also has an extremely dry sense of humour. But seriously... The cover!? What is a suen anyway!?

A male Sue? Or as Johnny Cash would say a boy named Sue...

I am gonna buy this mag for the report by Vetsuen, and then to see what is so exciting about Koeberg as a MTB destination that it made it into a magazine, including a mention on the cover, nogal. AND, not only that, but it was mentioned in the same space as Jonkershoek, and Kirstenbosch.

post-103677-0-28111500-1519763331.jpg

May I?

What The Vark?

I reserve judgement until I have read this piece. But to my mind, this is trying to compare toast and cheese, green salad and a  proper steak braai, in a braai show. (Jonkershoek is the steak braai...)

Oh, and if Patrick Roberts, the trail-guru of Tygerberg MTB Club, manages to read this, then he is going to a get a good clobbering from the Dizzy One (a.k.a. his wife), judging from his last newsletter, where he bemoaned the fact that another high-end journalistic endevour about cycling, rates Modderfontein something-or-other as trail of the month. Suffice to say that if you ride MTB in the Cape, one has to wonder how Koeberg, or Kirstenbosch, even deserve a blip on the MTB media-radar.

:oops:  :offtopic:

I am gonna buy this mag for the report by Vetsuen, and then to see what is so exciting about Koeberg as a MTB destination that it made it into a magazine, including a mention on the cover, nogal. AND, not only that, but it was mentioned in the same space as Jonkershoek, and Kirstenbosch.

attachicon.gifRide.jpg

May I?

What The Vark?

I reserve judgement until I have read this piece. But to my mind, this is trying to compare toast and cheese, green salad and a  proper steak braai, in a braai show. (Jonkershoek is the steak braai...)

Oh, and if Patrick Roberts, the trail-guru of Tygerberg MTB Club, manages to read this, then he is going to a get a good clobbering from the Dizzy One (a.k.a. his wife), judging from his last newsletter, where he bemoaned the fact that another high-end journalistic endevour about cycling, rates Modderfontein something-or-other as trail of the month. Suffice to say that if you ride MTB in the Cape, one has to wonder how Koeberg, or Kirstenbosch, even deserve a blip on the MTB media-radar.

:oops:  :offtopic:

MEH, Dirt Roadies!!!

Hey Vetties ,

Good write up ,  I really enjoyed the article and even bigger Kudos on achievement,  you are an inspiration 

Also a nice mag , has changed direction a little and makes good reading , i had stopped buying , but will start again ;-) 

Edited by Milosh

Hey Vetties ,

Good write up ,  I really enjoyed the article and even bigger Kudos on achievement,  you are an inspiration 

Also a nice mag , has changed direction a little and makes good reading , i had stopped buying , but will start again ;-)

Thanks Bud.

Great article vetties, you write well.

Really loving the magazine's new format, and some awesome content.

Keep it up Tmi!

Ja, I must say the new easy read version is lekker

Vettes, you sold a magazine today. Or rather, I bought one because of you.

Nice article.

Plus one

I'll buy one next month based on the editorial.

Reason I stopped buying mags, Google and repeat articles

Also picked up a copy yesterday afternoon when I stopped at the shop.