Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

Hey Farrnus when will you have these in stock

https://ridefarr.com/product/medium-race-bag-grey/

Edit: And where do we get it in CPT?

hi - those are new models but we only have samples, as we have alot of stock of other bags which we need to make a dent in before we go and order another +500 of a new style - our MOQ's on bags are very high.

with regards to DEALERS ( Stockists in Cape Town ), we will gladly supply any bikeshop, but we cannot force them to carry our products - should your local bike shop wish to order stock, please ask them to contact us and we will gladly supply them with dealer pricing and stock - we have a B2B setup for them to be able to order 24/7/365 online. 

dealers can apply via this link - CLICK HERE

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

things getting a bit NIPPY in the mornings --- our new WINTER GLOVES help take the chill away and are a LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN ( not unlike our popular LONG RACE models ) but have a FLEECE LINED inner to keep you warm. 

SILICONE Palm detailing helps with grip and TouchScreen-Friendly fingers means you can still use your cellphone/GPS whilst riding. 

just R 250/pr. 

also great for TRAIL RUNNING/HIKING etc. to view sizing and more details click HERE

ps. FREE DELIVERY OFFER on all orders over R 500!!! 

post-121972-0-34073500-1557895213_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-52629400-1557895851_thumb.png

post-121972-0-43828600-1557895893_thumb.jpg

wishing all the guys and girls getting ready to start the 36ONE later today a safe and enjoyable race!!! #ridefarr 

post-121972-0-71941000-1558082787_thumb.jpg

this man is a machine!!! winning the 36One AGAIN!!!! New Course Record!!! 

nice intro for our AERO MTB Handlebar to the world of ENDURANCE MTB Racing  :thumbup:

post-121972-0-61111600-1558332186_thumb.jpg

Our FREE DELIVERY SPECIAL is still running until END OF MAY.

DON'T MISS OUT!

see our current items ON SALE here

post-121972-0-74405400-1558517501_thumb.png

Now you have stuff in your catalog but not available?

Like the saddlebag I am looking for but last time you said you don’t stock it yet? Why put stuff online and in catalog but you are not gonna have stock of it?

Edited by Quagga

@Farrnus can we get a downloadable PDF of the catalogue please? 

(Quick peek: it looks good, many things on in-deep-dark-brain-recesses wish list only 3 pages in ... now if I can print it and stare at it while I sit ... too many details). 

@Farrnus can we get a downloadable PDF of the catalogue please? 

(Quick peek: it looks good, many things on in-deep-dark-brain-recesses wish list only 3 pages in ... now if I can print it and stare at it while I sit ... too many details). 

But it does not help if you look at the catalogue but it is not available on website. Also if opened the link you will see a button at the bottom saying DOWNLOAD :-)

But it does not help if you look at the catalogue but it is not available on website. Also if opened the link you will see a button at the bottom saying DOWNLOAD :-)

So ... we have a range of products that we design and develop and then order. We work with over 10 different suppliers - since a tyre factory does not make a handlebar etc etc etc.

We also have plans to offer our products to distributors around the world - for this we need a catalogue and a product booklet to show the range and what is available. All we are doing now is sharing this info with everyone. ( it used to be only living on our computers and in people's inbox ... ) 

with regards to the 1 bag you need/want/like - unfortunately our MOQ's on BAGS are 500 per style per color - I am sure you can understand how tough it can be in SOUTH AFRICA to carry that amount of stock when you are a new and growing brand? we have ALOT of the current MINI RACE BAG and RACE STRAP in stock ---- So - we HOPE that once we clear some of the existing models, we will order the other sizes and colors. but at this stage, we have to sell what we have in stock? make sense?

our website is 2 things :

1. an online catalogue

2. an e-commerce shop.

There are and will be times that products are sold out, not available in the shop, but they are still in our range.

with increased sales and dealers/distributors, we will increase our range of products and stockholding. we plan to be around for a long time!!! but to do that, we have to run a business and stick to what pays the bills, whilst we play with bicycles  :thumbup:

only a few days left to take advantage of FREE DELIVERY OFFER ( when you spend R 500 or more ).

/// we deliver nationwide within 1 to 3 days!

post-121972-0-81438900-1558770817_thumb.jpg

post-121972-0-83600800-1558770854_thumb.jpg

Edited by Farrnus

DAYS.

LEFT.

FREE DELIVERY - SA Orders* ( orders over R 500 )

OFFER ENDS 31 MAY 2019.