Farr - Endurance Inspired Bike Solutions

Farrnus

Thank you guys for the great service. I ordered 2 sets of gloves on Saturday evening, you phoned me on Monday regarding stock and this morning before 10h00 it was delivered. Well done and thanks again for the great service.f5240140a4414580d63e135323b49939.jpg

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any place in Cape Town Northern Suburbs where I can try a helmet on?

Sorry - no dealers have contacted us to stock.

Our website shows how to measure for a good fit - super easy to check.

Sorry - no dealers have contacted us to stock.

Our website shows how to measure for a good fit - super easy to check.

Normally in the business world the supplier would call on dealers to buy and stock their product, increasing the availability and distribution network is a function of the suppliers sales team not the dealers 

Just saying....use it, don't use it, use it

Normally in the business world the supplier would call on dealers to buy and stock their product, increasing the availability and distribution network is a function of the suppliers sales team not the dealers 

Just saying....use it, don't use it, use it

We would love for dealers to STOCK our products - we send out loads of pricelists and mailers to them. But we cannot force them to buy stock. Reality of a tough economy.

Hi

What bike model is this, it is not the normal steel build with fork and not the carbon frame. It looks like a steel frame with carbon fork?? and straight seat stays.

post-105241-0-57200400-1553766388_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wettas

Hi

What bike model is this, it is not the normal steel build with fork and not the carbon frame. It looks like a steel frame with carbon fork?? and straight seat stays.

A sample bike we developed as a Farr Out Cromo Complete Build. It has since been sold unfortunately.

A sample bike we developed as a Farr Out Cromo Complete Build. It has since been sold unfortunately.

Can you make another one?, as I really like the design with the straight seat stays and the design of the fork 

@Farr

Whats the stock like for the pink Carbon frame?

Im a 55cm - 56cm road frame. The sizing on the website doesn't make sense to me.

Been given the green light by Mrs Patch to "explore"this bike :)

Our 53cm seattube is a 56cm Reference Size ROAD. See the size guide below.

There is only 1 left in stock ... beautiful frame!!!!

post-121972-0-34587300-1553782035_thumb.jpeg

@Farr

Whats the stock like for the pink Carbon frame?

Im a 55cm - 56cm road frame. The sizing on the website doesn't make sense to me.

Been given the green light by Mrs Patch to "explore"this bike :)

Lucky you, I only got 2 pairs of gloves and that was after mine said "what the heck, do what you want" [emoji1787][emoji6]

Lucky you, I only got 2 pairs of gloves and that was after mine said "what the heck, do what you want" [emoji1787][emoji6]

Lucky me? I went from 6 bikes to 3 to make her happy. The least I can do is go back to 4! I’m still down overall and am in credit.

Lucky me? I went from 6 bikes to 3 to make her happy. The least I can do is go back to 4! I’m still down overall and am in credit.

Jeez, what did you do wrong?

Last few days to take advantage of FREE delivery special ( spend R500 or more to qualify - Offer ends 31 March )

post-121972-0-05826900-1553855103_thumb.jpeg

post-121972-0-26739100-1553855147_thumb.jpeg

post-121972-0-27005200-1553855211_thumb.jpeg