Ellsworth Truth XC race machine

Chris NewbyFraser

They've managed to make a new frame look broken. I can get around many looks and funny things, but battle to understand how Ells have still not figured out that bikes also need to look good.

Most suspension designs these days are good, some feel different with unique character, but still good so why would you do that to yourself? 

Sometimes I think their aim is to be different rather than functional. Guess art is subjective...

Wonder how it rides though?

Sometimes I think their aim is to be different rather than functional. Guess art is subjective...

Wonder how it rides though?

They haven't been able to find a test rider willing to be seen on it yet....

Frame reminds me of those pink and white Ladies Nishiki mtbs from the mid 90s

Was just thinking that if you somehow manage to uncleat mid ride atleast you won’t smash your nutsack.

You guys are so shallow and superficial ..... for all you know that bike has a great riding persona.....but you will never give it a chance

You guys are so shallow and superficial ..... for all you know that bike has a great riding persona.....but you will never give it a chance

I bought my wife the hardtail version of this.

She loves it, but my mates always pull the piss out of me.

I live with ridicule every ride when they're around

Archived