Not "scammer" per se but total time waster

MTB-More

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What, another one being offended, I would not have seen that coming.  :whistling: 

Look, I'm also a millenial, thus I also don't like criticism. Roll with it.

Plus, it's Friday!

my nobbies make high rolling resistance :wacko: 

I've liked other posts by you before. Rise above the attention seekers slapping labels on everything. Still waiting for you to advance rank from Rookie :thumbup:

Seriously? I thought Bellville was the Wild West. Well, that's what we were taught growing up on this side of the boerwors curtain anyway.

Bellville is massive. You get very poor areas, and very wealthy areas, all falling under Bellville.

Come to think of it, Bellville is exactly like Rio. Except for the sea. And the girls. And the weather.

He left a comment on his GoPro ad - let's wait and see what happens here.

Bellville is massive. You get very poor areas, and very wealthy areas, all falling under Bellville.

Come to think of it, Bellville is exactly like Rio. Except for the sea. And the girls. And the weather.

But Bellville has more crocs :whistling:

dayum  that gopro ad has blown up 

Cant decide between these Friday threads or listening to Dr Eve on Capetalk discussing masturbation :w00t: with Eusebesius! Arggghhhh

Edited by Bloukrans

Fek I walked away from a sale when the guy tried to squeeze me for R300 more than he advertised...you were prepared to pay R5k extra?....

sounds very much like a scam....