Evil bikes thread

PhilipV

Did you buy it?

Thought he said he can't buy something as cool as an Evil again.

I'd take an Offering over a Following too, don't care much how slower I pedal uphill.

Negative, two sizes too small.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a Lyne holy rail lunch box will work?

I am definitely considering that. Not sure if it will fit so still need to do some measuring.

Has anyone bought GreaseMonkeys one?? Damn good deal.

Been in CT for the day so been a bit absent from Le Hub. It is sold, someone got the deal of the century, but then again I got a VERY good deal on a Tranny Sentinel - so I am gonna tell myself that balances out.

Let others learn from my mistake, never EVER buy using sizing guides, insist on a demo. This Following was my absolute dream bike, drooled over it for 2 years before buying it, and now cannot afford to replace it with a Large Following or Offering. So although I am very excited about the Tranny, I am extremely bleak it was because I had to sell my frigin brand new Evil because it was the wrong size!!!!

Love Evil, but the guy that set up their sizing charts was on crack when he did it.

Was holding out on announcing the Tranny because they were going for stupidly good prices - 18k incl shock.

There is another Blue and Black that are landing at Stoke on Monday for anyone looking to capatalise!

Edited by Grease_Monkey

I'd take an Offering over a Following too, don't care much how slower I pedal uphill.

But it isn’t slower uphill.....just faster down .

Should actually be faster up considering the steeper STA....

But it isn’t slower uphill.....just faster down .

Been in CT for the day so been a bit absent from Le Hub. It is sold, someone got the deal of the century, but then again I got a VERY good deal on a Tranny Sentinel - so I am gonna tell myself that balances out.

Let others learn from my mistake, never EVER buy using sizing guides, insist on a demo. This Following was my absolute dream bike, drooled over it for 2 years before buying it, and now cannot afford to replace it with a Large Following or Offering. So although I am very excited about the Tranny, I am extremely bleak it was because I had to sell my frigin brand new Evil because it was the wrong size!!!!

Love Evil, but the guy that set up their sizing charts was on crack when he did it.

Was holding out on announcing the Tranny because they were going for stupidly good prices - 18k incl shock.

There is another Blue and Black that are landing at Stoke on Monday for anyone looking to capatalise!

Pitcures, or it doesn't exist. :P

that is classic, I was in with Droo and Savage and they were saying that they were getting in some L sentinels and trying to twist my arm now I sold my Evil and Canyon and was frameless. They said someone scored a good deal now I know who. You'll have to join the Tranny thread now and I'll have to start my own Ibis thread. Maybe we should have a post Evil owners thread! 

Edited by T-Bob

that is classic, I was in with Droo and Savage and they were saying that they were getting in some L sentinels and trying to twist my arm now I sold my Evil and Canyon and was frameless. They said someone scored a good deal now I know who. You'll have to join the Tranny thread now and I'll have to start my own Ibis thread. Maybe we should have a post Evil owners thread!

Well there are still 2 left...

Haha guessing not too many people will join that thread, once you're on an Evil (the right size) I'm guessing it will be hard to go onto anything else!

Well there are still 2 left...

Haha guessing not too many people will join that thread, once you're on an Evil (the right size) I'm guessing it will be hard to go onto anything else!

what a bugger you didn’t buy my large mb at the time...sh$t happens for a reason and the tranny is surely to be a hooligan tool ????????????

what a bugger you didn’t buy my large mb at the time...sh$t happens for a reason and the tranny is surely to be a hooligan tool ????????????

Ag ja, happens for a reason (or so I keep telling myself).

And here’s a quick snap of my offering....mrp ribbon coil (140) ,ooohhhhh so good & combined with the fox,simply brilliant.

After your experiences with your last fox fork I never thought I would see you saying anything positive about them! 

Glad you are enjoying the setup.