Evil bikes thread

PhilipV

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After your experiences with your last fox fork I never thought I would see you saying anything positive about them!

Glad you are enjoying the setup.

who would of thunk it,but that dpx2 combined with the DW evil linkage is quite sublime. Am super chuffed . Edited by Pikey

After your experiences with your last fox fork I never thought I would see you saying anything positive about them! 

Glad you are enjoying the setup.

Having said that , I recently bought a Kona hei hei from trailtech as well. The bike came standard with a rockshox sid rear with lockout.

Had issues with 2 of them,both leaking until Craig from trailtech sorted out a fox from Kona direct for me.

So I suppose it’s luck of the draw and who is in your corner fighting for you. Hence why I support trailtech like I do,they always have my back, always period.

who would of thunk it,but that dpx2 combined with the DW evil linkage is quite sublime. Am super chuffed .

Have to agree, just so many settings. Takes a lot of playing around to find the sweet spot.

Also running the ribbon up front, they are noisy forks. Mine makes a lot of hissing noises but is running sweet as a nut!!!!!

Have to agree, just so many settings. Takes a lot of playing around to find the sweet spot.

Also running the ribbon up front, they are noisy forks. Mine makes a lot of hissing noises but is running sweet as a nut!!!!!

I think of that hissing noise as you have found the sweet spot . If it’s not angry,it’s not quite dialed ????

I know “trailer parks” & “Peds” Mrp forks are the same .

If you think that is noisy, you should have heard my Marz at full chat and when set up with juuuust the right amount of rebound and compression damping. Man, that thing chirped, whistled, gargled and burped all the way down the mountain. 

If you think that is noisy, you should have heard my Marz at full chat and when set up with juuuust the right amount of rebound and compression damping. Man, that thing chirped, whistled, gargled and burped all the way down the mountain.

Like it was egging you on to play that tune ????????..... nice .

Anyone used the Pamela Handerson grips and are the decent? Trying to find some new gum / brown grips. The vans waffle ODI's look good but are fairly hard. 

Anyone used the Pamela Handerson grips and are the decent? Trying to find some new gum / brown grips. The vans waffle ODI's look good but are fairly hard.

Not extensively, but I have used them. Very nice - decently soft/gummy, and they have a lekker girth to them.

Though my favourite remains Oury Lock ons, then ODI Rogue.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Not extensively, but I have used them. Very nice - decently soft/gummy, and they have a lekker girth to them.

Though my favourite remains Oury Lock ons, then ODI Rogue.

New set of ODi Rogue Bonus pack going to the classifieds soon  :clap:

New set of ODi Rogue Bonus pack going to the classifieds soon :clap:

Pm me your price expectation please?

I'm not a regular on the classifieds, but I do love me some fresh rogues...

I’d gladly join the Ibis tread ????.

that is classic, I was in with Droo and Savage and they were saying that they were getting in some L sentinels and trying to twist my arm now I sold my Evil and Canyon and was frameless. They said someone scored a good deal now I know who. You'll have to join the Tranny thread now and I'll have to start my own Ibis thread. Maybe we should have a post Evil owners thread!

New set of ODi Rogue Bonus pack going to the classifieds soon  :clap:

odi rogue for the win all day long.

Have a almost new oury lock ons in blue but find them a bit to square ... ????????

• 1 year later...

What is happening in Evil Land?

Anyone still riding one?

Still riding and enjoying my Following MB.  She used to be called Olivia but I think I have change her name to Jessica.  I eventually got the decals made for the head tube that I "designed" about 2 years ago.  I stole the Evil/Deadpool design and did some entry level Photoshop of Jessica Rabbit on a WW2 bomb in there as well. 

Actually, my fiancée eventually got it made for me.

post-55150-0-58992700-1598618678_thumb.jpg

post-55150-0-76073100-1598618696_thumb.jpg