Reversed Route 94.7 2018

mercurystorm

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gents

I have a question about start time, If I do the macsteel 100+km and the tswane classic would I be able tonuse the recorded times to get a better seeding /starting time?

Regards

Hi gents

I have a question about start time, If I do the macsteel 100+km and the tswane classic would I be able tonuse the recorded times to get a better seeding /starting time?

Regards

from http://www.cyclechallenge.co.za/faqs

When can I apply for a reseed?

The reseed period is 4 October - 10 October 2018

Please email cyclechallenge@947.co.za for a reseed form.

Is there a reseed fee?

The reseed fee is R200 per reseed

HH as i have not been road racing for 3 yrs....... :thumbdown:

Think i may ask for MTB seeding to be considered. Another R200.

Or i just try stick with the other "fast" guys in unseeded HH group looking to make a name for themselves.....

Anyone have the MTB Start times please ?

They are the same as last year, starting at 7 with a 15 min gap between groups. 

A nice 10km ride to the start and you ready to crack it

I did a 20km warm up last year.  Was the first time on the new route that I stuck with the bunch up Mnandi climb. Well worth a good warm up as you also loose some heat with the extended time in the start pens. 

I see that this year the Old Great Grand Masters are starting with the Juvenile men  :eek:. 1st half is going to be something!

They are the same as last year, starting at 7 with a 15 min gap between groups. 

How the heck did i get a 7am start time ?   its insane..

Looks like the start is in Erling road and the finish happens in Riversands Blvd.

Anyone know where the actual start is? Is it in Erling Road or heading down Riversands Blvd?

The organisers said they extended the date for reseeding. I sent in my Satellite classic time, so hopefully i get bumped up from HH. In case anyone else is in same boat.

Looks like the start is in Erling road and the finish happens in Riversands Blvd.

The start arch is on Riversands Blvd, there will be a controlled neutral zone to Erling road where the race timing starts.

But you will need to enter the Makro start zone pens - this is essential

The start arch is on Riversands Blvd, there will be a controlled neutral zone to Erling road where the race timing starts.

But you will need to enter the Makro start zone pens - this is essential

Ok good, so no mad race down Riversands BLVD and a pile up in the first corner..

Edited by Prince