All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

Lets hope they do not self explode TNT(T)  ;)

or renamed the Dynamite team  :whistling:

No explosion in that team yet .....only implosion ....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're into the third week of TdF, and admittedly I haven't been able to watch much live coverage ... has DD done anything exciting yet.?

Who?

That team that appears to rely on Cummings at the back of the peloton for coverage. LOL

I see they have a rider in the breakaway today ...

I see they sending Cav to Adriano tour, 3 sprint stages, although Gibbons is the inform sprinter, biggest name there is Gilbert.

I think Cummings is the data control sample for the NTT IT team

That team that appears to rely on Cummings at the back of the peloton for coverage. LOL

I see they have a rider in the breakaway today ...

Will there be a move from african to japanese rider focus, oh wait they canned that one a while back

This announcement was made alongside the unveiling of two new signings, Matteo Sobrero and Samuele Battistella. The two burgeoning u23 talents have already spent a season with Dimension Data’s Continental feeder team, winning nine races between them.

I see they sending Cav to Adriano tour, 3 sprint stages, although Gibbons is the inform sprinter, biggest name there is Gilbert.

Well not bringing Cav has worked out brilliantly so far. All those stage hunters and opportunists getting into breaks each day is really paying off for Mr Ryder.

Well not bringing Cav has worked out brilliantly so far. All those stage hunters and opportunists getting into breaks each day is really paying off for Mr Ryder.

Gotta roll the dice

thing is if they bought cav then it wasn't just a swap for cummings, but bernie, renshaw and maybe gibbons would have come too.

squad would have looked totally different (but not like the guys they've taken have done anything...yet)

So who is coming to DD to retire next season?

3 oldest blokes at the tour...lars bak, peak365 and stevo

there is a huge crowd of old dudes at DDD, a big cleanout would not be a bad idea

thing is if they bought cav then it wasn't just a swap for cummings, but bernie, renshaw and maybe gibbons would have come too.

squad would have looked totally different (but not like the guys they've taken have done anything...yet)

The report I'd heard and an interview from Aldag was that Cav' would have had 1 dedicated guy and then the support of the rest of the team on the target stages then the other guys would have been free to hunt on the other stages (kind of like they haven't really done with this squad). Either way it's been a P.P.P from the team and also the management handling from start to finish.