All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the remaining 15 days of the tour?

Well they still have a ton of coverage even with him not there as I'm not sure there has been a stage covered by each fo the main TV sites and the bigger podcasts that hasn't mentioned him at some point. 

Well they still have a ton of coverage even with him not there as I'm not sure there has been a stage covered by each fo the main TV sites and the bigger podcasts that hasn't mentioned him at some point. 

But that's what Im saying, the team is getting coverage (good or bad) with or without him there.

They probably got more media coverage by leaving him at home. 

and imagine if he wins a stage at what ever half ass'd race he's at now AND the tour is going on. coverage, coverage, coverage! 

He will still out perform Louis Meintjies well into his seventies......

So that’s up the end of next year then? Then Quintana is, what, 71?

and imagine if he wins a stage at what ever half ass'd race he's at now AND the tour is going on. coverage, coverage, coverage!

Yeah well he didn't even get top 10 in stage one.

And didn't future in the criterium yesterday either .

I did say ‘imagine’ but holy cow I didn’t know Kristen Sprag’ was still a part of team DD. Apparently he was in the break today and reports he was a team DD rider. I thought he’d left to Israel CA.

Oh I see it was a mistake by the website KS is riding for ICA not TDD. Cav’ also was a DNF on the first stage. Seems the team decision on le tour was right.

They probably got more media coverage by leaving him at home.

The two most read articles on Cyclingnews.com regarding the TdF were Sagan’s apparent frustration after placing second and Cav not being there.

UK based website, but still large reader base.

Cavendish still no where in Adriatica Race:

To quote him when he was left out of the TDF sqaud:

''The Manx missile added that he’s been following a specific training plan, designed to see him peak in July – and now feels he is in the “perfect place” to perform in France"

Adriatica Criterium - Cavendish = DNF

Adriatica Stage 1 - Cavendish 105th (9 mins back)

Hate to see what is going to happen today when the route hits the bumps

Cavendish still no where in Adriatica Race:

To quote him when he was left out of the TDF sqaud:

''The Manx missile added that he’s been following a specific training plan, designed to see him peak in July – and now feels he is in the “perfect place” to perform in France"

Adriatica Criterium - Cavendish = DNF

Adriatica Stage 1 - Cavendish 105th (9 mins back)

Hate to see what is going to happen today when the route hits the bumps

I'd say a DNF is inevitable for Cav, but I guess we do have to wait and see what will happen.

i see this thread a lot during big races and always wonder how TDD will survive into the next season.. 

I think the only way is for other teams to fold and DD/NTT to have the appetite to keep ponying up the cash to fund a team despite not posting results. While the cash is there, TDD will continue riding