Cash Crusaders brand 3 bike cycle rack

Jaco Steyn

I do not know about the build quality of this rack, but I think it's a very cost effective option. I saw this "Dixon" branded 3 bike towbar-mount cycle rack at the Cash Crusaders at President Square in Vanderbijlpark for R1876 and it's new, not second hand. I have attached a photo of the cycle rack still in its box. If I did not already have a 3 bike rack, I would have seriously considered this one to start off with.

post-1034-0-09117500-1529817519_thumb.jpg

Your call Mate.

Putting a R100 000.00 bike on a R1900.00 rack makes my tummy want to work. But that is me.

You always get what u pay for , its just the way things work . Bounceing bicycles at 120 kmph will cost you big bucks ....

Seems the OP already has a 3 bike rack and is letting people know if they are looking for a cheap 3 bike rack. 

I got a similar 2-bike rack from Makro a few years back, and haven't had any issues with it

I once got a Bike rack from Game for R2000 and never had issues.

Me to, still using to this day.

ive had one for the past year now, never had any issue what so ever.

even drove my bikes form jhb to ct on it

I do not know about the build quality of this rack, but I think it's a very cost effective option. I saw this "Dixon" branded 3 bike towbar-mount cycle rack at the Cash Crusaders at President Square in Vanderbijlpark for R1876 and it's new, not second hand. I have attached a photo of the cycle rack still in its box. If I did not already have a 3 bike rack, I would have seriously considered this one to start off with.

I bought a 3 bike rack from Makro about 4 or 5 years ago. Still going without any issues and have used it on some shitty roads.

Dixon is just rebranded goods, they don't make anything themselves, it's hit and miss, some Dixon stuff is very decent some rubbish. If it looks well made and it works then its a steal.

Purely basing it's value/usability off of the cheap price is not sound logic from my experience, famous branding can add up to 75% of useless value, we've all seen it, some part has a brand silkscreened on to it and suddenly its double or triple the price of the identical non branded good.

Archived