Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

Where will they be riding for the rest of the race? Is it possible to make up 9 min with the remaining terrain?

Nino's home turf around Helderberg and Stellenbosch. Nino knows most of those trails like the back of his hand. I expect him to take at least 6 minutes from the rest on Friday and Saturday.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt fit at the moment. I got fat after completing it... :D

"What do you mean I can't have 3 burgers and 2 cokes... just finished the Epic, man. You know the toughest MTB race in the world? Probably the toughest overall sporting event in the galaxy. Check here, on my shirt, says finisher. So ja, I can basically eat what I want, when I want."

From the footage it looks like nino and lars couldnt get the tyre off the rim to tube it. Rookie error. It might be that they are to used to the XC circuit where the tech zone is never too far away

Rookie error?  :eek:  :clap:  :whistling:

Move move.move the ladies are coming.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

From the footage it looks like nino and lars couldnt get the tyre off the rim to tube it. Rookie error. It might be that they are to used to the XC circuit where the tech zone is never too far away

Absolute pure GOLD!

Spaz riders don't know how to ride their tyres, and Nino n Co are rookies

Absolute pure GOLD!

Spaz riders don't know how to ride their tyres, and Nino n Co are rookies

rookie error in terms of fixing their tyre. I did not mean they are rookie riders. Big difference

rookie error in terms of fixing their tyre. I did not mean they are rookie riders. Big difference

agreed, still laughable

Might be right.

I saw Peter Sagan battle to just get his chain back on his back over the weekend. Support car pulled in and got it done in a couple of seconds  :clap:

also, in the photo it looks like a tubolito, if you know what this is, you'll see its not a normal tube.

its an amazing piece of kit.

also, in the photo it looks like a tubolito, if you know what this is, you'll see its not a normal tube.

its an amazing piece of kit.

Not so amazing if you cant use it

If cannondale win this camelbak is going to be facing crippling order quantities....

Well this is the first stage they started without a camelback, so its actually better to not ride with it  :w00t:

Not so amazing if you cant use it

getting any tyre off those Syncros rims is a real &*$%!! YOu need thumbs of steel

Well this is the first stage they started without a camelback, so its actually better to not ride with it  :w00t:

they're wearing camelback's.......

Archived