DH World Champs chatter

Headshot

Rachel is just in another league..... Just when we think that the other girls are closing the gap, she goes and puts 10 seconds into them. 

Good racing all in all I reckon. Both Gwinn and Mr Minn off the pace as expected coming back from injuries. A well deserved win for Loic. Theo's no hander was cool  :thumbup: his race run was in the bin by then. Never saw what happened up top but he was way off the pace towards the end.

Now somebody just needs to convince Sam Hill to dust off the big bike and make a comeback....  :ph34r:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got Bruni right. And Gwin and Minnaar was competitive as well.

Well of course those three are gonna be competitive

Yep! Stylish as all fk.

He was on track for a belter of a run, but seemed to have an off up too somewhere.

Any info on that, Duane?

I was out riding my bike. Unlike you bunch of sloths....

I was also out riding but caught Pierrons run as I got home and the rest on the replay - unlike past years there was one. Must still look back to catch TE's run though. 

Can we all agree that 29ers suck and 27.5 is the only proper wheel for DH and enduro? I mean what further proof do we need? 

I was also out riding but caught Pierrons run as I got home and the rest on the replay - unlike past years there was one. Must still look back to catch TE's run though. 

Can we all agree that 29ers suck and 27.5 is the only proper wheel for DH and enduro? I mean what further proof do we need? 

I was working and watching with the race on the second screen :P

The no hander was really fun to watch .... and when Pottie came down they were referring to his bedroom walls being covered in Nickelback (Or some other band if I heard wrong) posters LOL

The no hander was really fun to watch .... and when Pottie came down they were referring to his bedroom walls being covered in Nickelback (Or some other band if I heard wrong) posters LOL

Yes, heard that too. Feel really sorry for Pottie. Being ousted like that as a Nickelback fan on live international TV. The shame. 

Shame, poor Pottie being outed as  Nickelback fan... they are ***.

incorrect.

ROB said he has a whole room dedicated to NICKELBACK

defamation, i tell you.

incorrect.

ROB said he has a whole room dedicated to NICKELBACK

defamation, i tell you.

so is it Robs room or Pottie with a spare room dedicated to Nickelback :P

Thought you may have had an inside line on the reason / cause of his 15s delay

Just messing. Yeah he crashed in the woods. Pity. I think he impressed a few people. He should be at hardline.

Just to put things into perspective. Tay-ho has been man in a vanning it (mostly in Morzine) with Jasper Barret. I've seen the van and it's no luxury Winnebago. They wash in a cold Alpine river and sleep in a campsite. It's no luxury life.

They skollie wheels and bits & bobs when their gear breaks. The saffers are popular in Morz which gives them access to the tools and mechanics at Torico. The boys are roughing it. Properly. At La Bresse Theo was sleeping in a tent.

Duran

Marcel (Nam)

Matt Minter

Tay-ho

Jasper

All out there living the dream. They are all popular dudes out there. Coz they are humble and super cool. And they shred!!!

When we left Morz we gave them our left over food. 

Just messing. Yeah he crashed in the woods. Pity. I think he impressed a few people. He should be at hardline.

Just to put things into perspective. Tay-ho has been man in a vanning it (mostly in Morzine) with Jasper Barret. I've seen the van and it's no luxury Winnebago. They wash in a cold Alpine river and sleep in a campsite. It's no luxury life.

They skollie wheels and bits & bobs when their gear breaks. The saffers are popular in Morz which gives them access to the tools and mechanics at Torico. The boys are roughing it. Properly. At La Bresse Theo was sleeping in a tent.

Duran

Marcel (Nam)

Matt Minter

Tay-ho

Jasper

All out there living the dream. They are all popular dudes out there. Coz they are humble and super cool. And they shred!!!

When we left Morz we gave them our left over food. 

Such a pity he fell over. 

Rachel is just in another league..... Just when we think that the other girls are closing the gap, she goes and puts 10 seconds into them. 

Now somebody just needs to convince Sam Hill to dust off the big bike and make a comeback....  :ph34r:

Rob Warner outed Hill's thoughts on making a comeback. if he wins this EWS thing, again i might add, he might just give a few neighbouring world cups a crack just so that he has a shot at world champs 2019. To him, there is no bigger prize.

Archived