LBS Service - CWCYCLES

Transporter

Try to order two rotors (180 mm of the same range) at CWCSellouts.

Always get an error that they do not have the amount I ordered or they do not have stock.  And some of the rotors does not have any links.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marks Workshop

Evobikes

Geko Cycles

Knipe_Racing

My sincerest apollogies ....  not three, but four shops in the direct vicinity .... and I KNOW there are many more, just have not checked the prices at the others ...  Mark, Fred and Evo has 95% of what I want ....

If you really want GOOD prices straight off the shelf, no "specials", no BS, just plain good prices you really should also visit :

- Euodia Cycles Hermanus

- King Cycles Worcester !!!  (saved the BEST for last)  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

+1 for King Cycles!!

So had CWC gone from bikehub darlings to persona non grata overnight due to ownership change?

I haven't been there but the store hasn't changed since has it?

If we could bottle the endless hate for cyclelab we'd be able to solve our energy needs for Eskom

You are shopping at the wrong "LBS" ....

at least three bike shops in Bellville are consistantly cheaper than CWC .... that is the normal prices at the others shops ....

I now only buy there if the others dont stock a specific item ....

Please hook a brother up my man...  :thumbup:

I normally buy from evo bikes, but they never had what I wanted. Payed CWC the R100 for shipping expecting it next day, as with most shipping costs for R100. Never against . T o make things more sour, I find out that Black sheep bikes is selling the same part for R80 less despite CWC advertising that it is less 20%.

4 days later and I am still waiting....... I could of bought the same part overseas for half the price, but I did not want to wait this long!!

+1 for black sheep bikes. Alex and Jaco super friendly guys and are always willing to help and have a friendly chat.

I guess thats where the difference comes in for me. I'm not a pro, I like nice things but i cant gooi 100k on a bike....and as far as most fanboys are concerned i'm crazy building up a new 26" LTHT fun machine lol.

But the guys that have been helping me at some the the places i have been supporting have been interested and super helpful in the project so far...even though they themselves have 100k+ bikes on their floor.

At least they are entertaining my need for justification for what im doing haha.

I think they love bikes...and the money comes after that. NOT the other way around.

Me too, 2 years ago. That whole lifting of RRP and saying its on sale, has left a really sour taste

This right here my friend is the straw that broke the camels back.

I stopped using them a while ago as their pricing is nowhere close to what it used to be. Not sure how much of a factor CL really was here as they have been going down for quite a while and so has the product that they stock.

Never understood the CWC hype anyway... Even before the sale, their salespeople were fairly disinterested if you werent in there to buy a whole bike, and if you asked for a spare, were always led to the most expensive one with a stony glare when you asked if they have a cheaper range... That, plus so little expertise it wasn't funny...

But the sales were good, and I enjoyed that they stocked a lot of the little bits, which other shops didn't...