Tour de France 2019

gummibear

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forgot the one and only champ - SAGAN Baby!

67539473_10157833744194467_6602473514119

There can be only one..[emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

[emoji2956] The awesome figures of @petosagan at @Letour (2012-2019) [emoji172]

[emoji637][emoji641][emoji637] race days

[emoji643][emoji644] Top 10 finishes

[emoji640][emoji641] Podium finishes

[emoji637][emoji638] x [emoji1628]

[emoji638][emoji638] x [emoji1627]

[emoji637][emoji637] x [emoji1626]

[emoji643] x [emoji471] Winner GC Points

[emoji640] x #Yellow[emoji153]

[emoji637][emoji638][emoji641] x #Green[emoji153]

[emoji637][emoji640] x #White[emoji153]

[emoji632]#TDF2019 #MaillotVert #PeterSagan #PedalForGreen

Edited by Gen

DD needs to step up there game, pisses me off.

Ah fork dude, there can only be one winner

Was a damn good finish by TDD considering they did not have a top sprinter on the day

Lol

That was one of the most disorganised sprints in Paris [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

just shows, this peloton is genuinely tired

Ah fork dude, there can only be one winner

Was a damn good finish by TDD considering they did not have a top sprinter on the day

Bru, clearly you haven't been following DD this year, they haven't been performing and MC is past his sell by date, if you referring to him as their top sprinter. Edited by DjCyclist

just shows, this peloton is genuinely tired

Those road works also probably added to the chaos. ..but yep tired legs after a very tough tour.

Bru, clearly you haven't been following DD this year, they haven't been performing and MC is past his sell by date, if you referring to him as their top sprinter.

Bru, there is a whole thread about DDD where everyone here has voiced their displeasure with DDD.

Great tour but I can't help but feel we were robbed of two dramatic days in the Alps. Who knows how the Ineos team dynamics would have unfolded maybe team orders would have prevailed or perhaps we could have seen GT going rogue. We'll never know which is a pity.

Great tour but I can't help but feel we were robbed of two dramatic days in the Alps. Who knows how the Ineos team dynamics would have unfolded maybe team orders would have prevailed or perhaps we could have seen GT going rogue. We'll never know which is a pity.

I don't think much would have changed instead of E perhaps increasing his lead. And there was consensus between them as to who was the best in the mountains, and that was not G.

Bru, there is a whole thread about DDD where everyone here has voiced their displeasure with DDD.

I know just pointing it out to SwissVan ????

Edited by DjCyclist

I don't think much would have changed instead of E perhaps increasing his lead. And there was consensus between them as to who was the best in the mountains, and that was not G.

I agree. Everything was settled when Bernal attacked up the Iseron and left all the main contenders including G in his wake. In fact, he dropped them with relative ease.

I think the fact that he thanked G for the opportunity ( to win) during his winners speech was a matter of being polite and respectful.