Rider down R27. Please help identify cyclist

ivan888

Helmets even good off the bike. Was looking for something in the garage after a ride one day and stood up to quickly hitting my head on a steel wall bracket. That would have been k∆k eina without a helmet. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, your dad sounds like a badass... Good on him! :D

That he certainly is, and in the best possible way.  :thumbup:

Hopefully this will clear up why it will be worse.

so, acceleration from sec 0 to sec 4 would go like this:

Sec 0 = 0.00 kph

Sec 1 = +35.28 kph

Sec 2 = +105.84 kph

Sec 3 = +141.12 kph

Sec 4 = +176.40 kph

And this is from a static start. Take a tumble at speed, and the starting speed replaces Sec 0...

But ja, helmets are clearly not needed...

Only on the Hub can a thread about trying to identify a rider who is down , turn into a discussion about bracelets, which morphs into common sense of wearing a helme(u)(i)t

Only on the Hub can a thread about trying to identify a rider who is down , turn into a discussion about bracelets, which morphs into common sense of wearing a helme(u)(i)t

Hey boet ... stay with the program here .... the rider WAS identified at the start of page 2 ....

JOKES ASIDE - Wishing him a speedy recovery, and it would be nice to get some feedback on his condition. 

(I SO want to tell a true story of how "science" lagged common sense and led to thousands of deaths .... but no need to further derail this thread, go watch "And the band plays on")

Hey boet ... stay with the program here .... the rider WAS identified at the start of page 2 ....

JOKES ASIDE - Wishing him a speedy recovery, and it would be nice to get some feedback on his condition. 

(I SO want to tell a true story of how "science" lagged common sense and led to thousands of deaths .... but no need to further derail this thread, go watch "And the band plays on")

help? I cant see

I keep my, drivers license, Bank Card, Parasite Scum MedAid Card and a R100 in my pocket in case of emergencies..

Archived