Odinson

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won’t fall that baiting comment

Of course not.... Otherwise one might mistake take you for that M word 0_0

That stat I posted about the line of chickens circling the world 6 times for Super Bowl Sunday, waiting to be killed has been weighing on me. So I made the decision today to try and give up cow, bird and varkie.

I like steak, a lot, so it is going to be tough, but I think my conscience has started outweighing my taste buds.

Been meat free since this post.

But got a little drunk while at a nice restaurant lastnight (on holiday) and ordered some duck.

It tasted gross, like flesh, and I felt siff about it this morning.

So I can safely say that I prefer not eating meat anymore.... it wasn’t that hard.

But got a little drunk while at a nice restaurant lastnight (on holiday) and ordered some duck.

So I can safely say that I prefer not eating meat anymore.... it wasn’t that hard.

Well done.

I can honestly say, since I've been meat free. My energy levels have been through the roof.

I know it's probably been done on the thread already, but can you post a typical day's menu.

#Iliketoeatalot

I know it's probably been done on the thread already, but can you post a typical day's menu.

#Iliketoeatalot

Usually eggs of some sort of variant for breakfast/brunch. Avo for the Gram.

The coffee shop at our office has heaps of vegs options. Greggs also makes a decent vegan sausage roll and pies, but tons of options at M&S

Dinner = Gousto have a look at their recipes.

https://www.gousto.co.uk/cookbook/vegetarian

My valentines date isn't going to get chocolate as n feel that its unvegan like. Might get her a spinache bouquet. You'll be surprised how the kids in my grade feel about veganism. Most of my class mates thinks it's cool but they only think it's cool because 2 of the hottest girls are vegan????

... it wasn’t that hard.

You're getting more excited about veggies than you need to disclose in public.

*trollalert*

People drink and then smoke and pretend it tastes good. You sure you didn't just have the reverse happen?

*trollalertoff*

You're getting more excited about veggies than you need to disclose in public.

*trollalert*

People drink and then smoke and pretend it tastes good. You sure you didn't just have the reverse happen?

*trollalertoff*

Don’t make me post egg plant emojis

If I am not mistaken Joaquin Phoenix has been a vegan since childhood (the entire family).. I vaguely remember reading an interview about it.. and has always been an activist..

Yes, the family and River are (were) all vegans. Interesting life story. 

My valentines date isn't going to get chocolate as n feel that its unvegan like. Might get her a spinache bouquet. You'll be surprised how the kids in my grade feel about veganism. Most of my class mates thinks it's cool but they only think it's cool because 2 of the hottest girls are vegan

I am sure the Game Changers would claim it is because they are vegan.

Things must be slow at KPMG.

Edited by Patchelicious

Devon The Duck

When I'm in the UK, we must go to your fave vegan burga joint, hey