The Veganism Thread

Odinson

Except he's not. He's a noughtie. Millennial is '80 to '96 or '82 to '00 depending on the source, mostly the former though

So if I identify as the former, does that mean patch can't call me A millennial anymore?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if I identify as the former, does that mean patch can't call me A millennial anymore?

You aren’t a millennial, I am, but it leads to some fun times when you get called one doesn’t it.

If people think that the youth of today get triggered easily, wait till we start calling the old guys boomers ????

Edited by Patchelicious

No need to prove anything to anyone here in cyberspace @JoshDude unless you’re a seller.

Otherwise, be chilled.

Have fun and debate with lightness. And bring facts if you want to make a substantive points.

????????

Listen to this man, good things come to those who do.

Except he's not. He's a noughtie. Millennial is '80 to '96 or '82 to '00 depending on the source, mostly the former though

Some would call you naughty Myles.  ;)

I was today years old when I learnt I am a millennial.

81 baby.

Lets celebrate with Hummus.

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

I was today years old when I learnt I am a millennial.

81 baby.

Lets celebrate with Hummus.

Same here. I thought I was generation x. Sounds much cooler.

My bad. I thought he was much older, must be the high EQ.

But at least he gets his own special tag then.

post-734-0-15918600-1574659541_thumb.jpeg

Same here. I thought I was generation x. Sounds much cooler.

Same. But I choose to identify as generation x.

Same. But I choose to identify as generation x.

Same here. I’m closer to gen x than that other word anyway.

I think he's taking a break or has come back as Josh the Kid after he had a go at Dale for having "questionable morals" and we told him to get right off his horse with that sort of BS.  

Please direct me this exchange. I think I know what you are referring to and he was definitely not questioning Dale's morals.

Please direct me this exchange. I think I know what you are referring to and he was definitely not questioning Dale's morals.

Dale said something re teh rabbit hole that is an argument on morality. Odi sniped back with the most ill-considered response possible, given the circumstances. He definitely inferred that Dale's morals were questionable. And then continued to dig his own hole. 

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/179556-the-veganism-thread/?p=3574314

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Activism is not for sissies.

All I can say to the mainstream-ers:

If you haven't tried anything in life, rather be lekka with those who did.

If you have tried it, then you'll be far more informed and have a credible opinion.

The matter of morality. Geez, that is a circular debate that won't go anywhere.

Let’s be glad that the anti-Apartheid activists, Civil Rights Movement, the Suffragettes, etc. didn’t share this opinion. ✌

Hmmmm I dont see where Odinson questioned his morals.

He was stating that other movements\ideas etc was debated/questioned even though at the time it might have also felt like circular debate that wont go anywhere.

Hmmmm I dont see where Odinson questioned his morals.

He was stating that other movements\ideas etc was debated/questioned even though at the time it might have also felt like circular debate that wont go anywhere.

It wasn't an explicit questioning, but it was most definitely inferred. 

Hey guys this is my morning breakfast. Keeps me full till 11pm, then I eat 2x peanut butter broodjies.

Watch "How to make a VEGAN smoothie" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/u13IFwHF4w4

When I don't have spinach I use beetroot.

Edited by Josh_the. Man